FNZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FNZ Interview Questions

Interviews at FNZ

2.9

Investment Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FNZ (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

After application, HR contacted for interview. After interview, waited for a week to find our whether it was successful. Follow by a long process of verification. In total, it took about three months.

Graduate Investment Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FNZ (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

0/5 - I applied online and I was subsequently emailed by one of FNZ's employees in order to organise a telephone interview. I responded almost immediately and they never got back to me. Bullet dodged considering the awful reviews they get as an employer.

Interview Questions

• When can you have an informal chat?   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Interview

First round is HR pre-screening. If passed, technical assessor will conduct technical interview on site, then HR will double check motivation and other details. Finally CEO will evaluate the overall qualification.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focus on technical questions   1 Answer

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FNZ (Brno (Czech Republic)) in August 2019.

Interview

First I did a simple online test, then I was invited for an interview at their office with other candidates. We had a group exercise, an individual test with 7 questions and 3 interviews, each lasting 15 minutes. The atmosphere was quite relaxed.

Production Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FNZ (Brno (Czech Republic)) in August 2019.

Interview

Came to the office for two interviews and an assessment centre and also had several calls. Overall it took around 3 weeks. After the assessment centre, there was no communication so I have no idea what happened, it was just a lot of wasted time.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FNZ in July 2019.

Interview

Waste of time as they waited last round of iv after taking hours of my time to tell me that job requires overtime work! Completely disrespectful of candidates time . 4 stages consisting of Codility test, GIA test, skype coding interview and phone chat in the end.

Graduate Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FNZ.

Interview

There was a group exercise to solve a customer case, three small tests about estimation, math and logic and a 40min online test about communication, programming and some financial strategies, for instance, calculate interest.

Interview Questions

• How much ice needs to be melt to increase sea level 0.5m?   Answer Question

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FNZ (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1. Sent you a word document with technical questions.
    2. F2F interview + questioning technical question through conference call which is I don’t really like it.
    There will be HR, Application Support Developer and Developer host the interview.
    3. No further news

Interview Questions

• How do you identify if the webpage is error? What is the step you will take?   1 Answer
    • What’s the different between constant, linear and polynomial complexity.   1 Answer
    • How do you resolve the Hashtable that having the same element?   1 Answer
    • Can you explain Solid principles?   Answer Question
    • Design pattern. What is the problem that factory method pattern trying to solve? Can you explain?   Answer Question
    • What is the data structure you will use for simply store large data.   1 Answer

Graduate Developer Interview

Interview

First there were three brief individual interviews which test maths, logic and estimation abilities, then a technical test on computer involving business writing, calculations and some coding problems. Last we did a group interview where we were asked to discuss and solve several problems and give a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How much ice is needed to raise the ocean level by a certain amount?   Answer Question

Operations Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FNZ (Brno (Czech Republic)) in February 2019.

Interview

Well constructed line of questions. I did 3 stages of interview and each person told me what to expect next. Each person was accommodating and explained thoroughly when I asked my questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FNZ?   1 Answer