FPT Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FPT Software

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FPT Software (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Talk directly to Project Manager because I get referred from my classmate who already working there. Meeting outside of HQ, do some little talk, some bigger talk, some technical talk and done.

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPT Software (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy. The interviewer ask something advanced just to check you have knowledge about it. Basically you just need to provide your potential and eager, they will accept you.
    Sometimes the employer show bad accent English, and they did not admit about that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hà Nội (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPT Software (Hà Nội (Vietnam)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for C++ developer position:
    About test:
    - Basic OOP, constructors, pointer, some terms in C++.
    - Memory management by new/delete operators.
    About interview:
    There is face-to-face interview. 2 rounds, one is with company's project manager and one is with representative of company's customer.

Interview Questions

• Technical question:
      What is the basic features of OOP?
      What is inheritance and polymorphism, give example.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ðà Nẵng, Ðà Nẵng (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPT Software (Ðà Nẵng, Ðà Nẵng (Vietnam)).

Interview

Quite quick with only 30 minutes on-site interview:
    - IQ test
    - Japanese (in case you apply for working with Japan market)
    - Technical interview

The recruiter will ask more about your experience, personal hobbies (most of them play football, just a hint)

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPT Software (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was invited to a technical interview onsite. Then another round with the HR after passing the first one.
    I was applied for Java web developer position.
    Overall it took slightly more than 1 week after I received the announcement call informed that I passed the interview. Then an offer is sent to email.

Interview Questions

• Those simple Java core questions: OOP, hash map, linked list, some type sorting choices, Spring...

Those were in English, which is not our native language to test our capabilities.   2 Answers

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPT Software (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in May 2013.

Interview

First is CV submission, then Interview with Head of Business Development Department. The interview lasted for 1 hour. After 1 week I got offer. The full hiring process was about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FPT Software?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FPT Software (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in August 2014.

Interview

The process consists of three steps: 1.Overview interview with questions relate to my current work, what is my role in current project. 2.Technical test with doing online tests and meet the management team

Interview Questions

• What kind of working environment do you want to work in?   1 Answer

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FPT Software.

Interview

I applied online at FPT software. I saw their ad at linkedin and submitted my application.

After few days or a week, their HR recruitment contacted me. We had one skype call and few conversations via skype chat. Then I was scheduled to have a skype interview with one of their technical lead. It went well.

Few days after, I received an offer. It was a very smooth interview process. They are nice too!

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FPT Software (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in January 2010.

Interview

Questions to evaluate your problem solving, attitude, ability to work in group, long term plan. Other silly questions might be about your talents likes sport, singing, gaming. Technical questions would be the hardest ones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's hard to request a job with as high salary as your expectation. They'd try to convince you about the advancement.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FPT Software (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position of Intern Software Developer. Fairly professional process by FPT Software. The atmosphere was positive and exciting. There is no coding round. I was asked about my work experience, and mainly logic as well as knowledge in coding languages (of course)

Interview Questions

• Four principles of OOP?   Answer Question
    • Imagine I have a string. Provide a quick solution on how to reverse this string, without using .reverse() method.   Answer Question