FUJIFILM SonoSite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FUJIFILM SonoSite

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Several people cycle through the meeting room and ask you questions about your skills and experience. They were only people from the software group and one manager. The questions range from basic coding syntax to algorithmic questions.

Interview Questions

• Coding questions and questions about past work   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

recruiter sent me an email to schedule a phone interview. A week later had a phone interview with hiring manager. a month went by then I had an onsite. The recruiter was great though. She kept me up to date every week.

Interview Questions

• asked me to show them how I would solve a problem on the white board with code   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Several people talked to me and asked me questions mostly about myself. Everyone was friendly. There were not many technical questions. I had to fly in to do the interview but they didn't pay for it.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a skype Interview with one group (that I was initially interested in), then they told me they no longer had a position and referred me to another group with whom I interviewed in person. The HR contact was very responsive and kind.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my research and what systems I had set up in place for when things failed.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Standard coding interview. 2 parts by 3 different people. All friendly, professional. Lasted 2 hours total. Was offered skype (because I was still at school) but I came down in person.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

Many people to talk to. Not easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Originally was contacted by HR and asked some basic questions about myself, I was eventually called back and was set up with an interview through skype. The interview took about an hour and i was first interviewed by two engineers who asked me technical questions, after this i was interviewed by two other employees who asked me questions about my education and what my interests were.

Interview Questions

• What the open loop gain of an op amp was based on info given.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was welcomed in and shown around the facility, then I was taken to a conference room where the interview took place. I met with three pairs of two interviewers, one guy and one girl. The first two were didn't ask any technical questions. The next two asked a couple technical questions. And the last two asked almost all technical questions and detail oriented questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw a free body diagram of a beam and draw its shear force diagram.   1 Answer
    • How was this part made? (showed machined part)   1 Answer

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Montgomery, AL) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone screening done by Human Resources. About a week later a phone interview was done by the hiring manager. And then about one week later an In person interview was scheduled and done by the hiring manager and the territory sales representative

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself working for Sonosite for a long time?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM SonoSite (Bothell, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Thorough interview process, phone screen then vist to HQ and multiple interviews with senior management team and peers
    Thorough reference reviews.
    Very well organized thorough and positive

Interview Questions

• very specific about multiple examples of success and things that could have been better. Come prepared with details of past experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negociation was well done, no surprise and a win win situation for both parties