Fabri-Kal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fabri-Kal

3.5

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fabri-Kal (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruiter and Customer contact. Phone interview with HR.
    Administration paperwork.
    Regional interview. Corporate interview with department heads.
    Corporate evaluation, offer provided, negotiated and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in this segment.
      Detail responsibilities, expectations and performance.   1 Answer
    • Describe biggest successes and challenges of the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Benefits were negotiable and pay was limited.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fabri-Kal (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Was greeted at the front door and taken inside past the engineering department to a meeting room where I was interviewed by four different engineers at the company in different stages. Toward the end there was a quiz about CAD drawings. I made a few mistakes as I had little experience in the industry at the time but they were helpful and gave leading questions to guide my intuition.

Interview Questions

• Can you tells us the one purpose for their being a wider clearance between the bottom of our stacked cups?   1 Answer

Supply Chain/Procurement Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fabri-Kal.

Interview

The job originally was listed by a recruiter, then by Fabri-Kal directly. I was told several times the hiring manager would be calling me to discuss the role, yet that never happened. At this point I've seen more than enough to determine that I am not interested in joining this seemingly dysfunctional organization. To be fair this may also be a recruiter issue but either way I was less than impressed.