Fairview Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fairview Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Fairview Health Services

2.5

Interview

Multiple Interviews over phone and in person. Met with both leads of the team. Then waited to hear back about offer for job opening. Heard back a few days later

Employer Solutions Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with manager about what the job entailed and what skills were necessary to be successful at the position. We also discussed the company culture and what they were looking for in team members.

RN Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Call from HR, met with hiring supervisor, then interviewed with the team on a panel interview. Heard back within a few days. From start to finish- approximately 30 days from interview to start date.

Application Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2020.

Interview

Asked any challenges you have face previously and how you have solved them.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions regarding Epic Software experience. Asked general interview questions such as tell me about your self.
      Asked any challenges you have face previously and how you have solved them.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in West St Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (West St Paul, MN) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview before an in person panel interview. I was interviewed by a nurse recruiter and nurse manager, both were nice, and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you cared for someone who was from a different background than you.   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN).

Interview

It started with a phone interview with an HR Representative. This representative just want to review information on the application and ensure my resume met the minimum qualifications for the position. Then an in person interview with the Manager. This was a very average interview process.

Interview Questions

• Its started with the basic questions, Tell me about your self.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services.

Interview

I've had several interviews for different positions within Fairview. I can say they were all positive experiences. I felt the interviewers were prepared and they made me feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you completed that you're particularly proud of. What steps did you take to reach the goal? How did you know when you'd completed/ succeeded?   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services.

Interview

I remember it being very focuses on Customer service aspects of the job as opposed to actually being able to learn and do the job. There was a phone screening interview basically to make sure you are still interested and to see if you're friendly then they do a one on one interview in office.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about how your previous work could translate well into the job.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services.

Interview

Initial HR interview then in-person interview with nurse manager. After the interview, the manager gave me a tour of the unit. Very casual and easy to share answers without pressure.

RN for Their OR Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

After I submitted my application it went to "Under review" after two weeks in that status I made one phone call to state my continued interest. Two weeks later I get a call asking if I can interview in a few days in a pannel style interview. I make quick arrangements to do so. I thought it went well and was told they were looking to make decisions soon. Then crickets. Not even a generic form letter to say thanks but no thanks, out of professional courtesy. Not impressed.