Fairview Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.4

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Lake, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Forest Lake, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic and had a slightly casual feel to it. Standard "strength and weaknesses" questions plus a couple harder questions. It took over a month to hear back about the position despite follow up emails being sent.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

I haven't gone through the interview process yet. I'm looking to know how their interview process works. I'm relying on other people's veriew to help me through this process.

Interview Questions

Fairview Health Services Response

Sep 28, 2017 – Sourcing Strategy Specialist

Great question! Our process starts often with a a phone interview with the recruiter covering the department. Those notes are shared with the hiring leader for consideration of an in-person... More

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. Met with a couple hiring managers and discussed the position and my career goals. The questions were pretty basic, some behavioral questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think is the Laboratory's customers and why?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on a weekend. By the end of the week I was contacted to set up a phone interview with HR and provide references. I had the phone interview early the following week with an onsite interview with the hiring manager the next day. The following day I received a job offer from HR.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a fifteen minute phone interview with a recruiter before being sent on to the hiring manager for last review. I was asked a couple of questions over the phone.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, in person interview, tour of facility and introduced to staff members. Same day asked to submit references. A week went by and got my job offer, been applying a lot, was waiting patiently but forgot all about the interview after a week. (Thought I lost the job)
    Start in 2 weeks!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, with different people each time. It did appear that information was shared between the parties, which helped avoid extensive repetition of questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a difficult situation in your current position, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • How would your current and past experience prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Submitted my resume through their career site and was contacted within 48 hours about a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I then had a face-to-face interview with some team members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult and why it was difficult.   Answer Question

Infection Preventionist Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I got a call from a recruiter the day after I applied to set up a time for a phone interview. The interview went okay. It took about a month after the interview to hear back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone screening process. The hiring manager, director, and a employee interviewed me on the phone. The phone interview consisted of common questions and behavioral questions (30-40 minutes). Second interview was an in person interview and the people I spoke with on the phone ask more behavioral questions (1 hour).

This team ask a lot of team behavioral questions so make sure you're a team-oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you struggled to build a relationship with someone important. How did you eventually overcome that?

We all make mistakes we wish we could take back. Tell me about a time you wish you’d handled a situation differently with a colleague.

Tell me about a time you needed to get information from someone who wasn’t very responsive. What did you do?

Describe a time when your team or company was undergoing some change. How did that impact you, and how did you adapt?

Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully persuade someone to see things your way at work.   Answer Question