Fairview Health Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Fairview Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Applied online, was asked to complete a recorded “pre interview” about 3 days later. That was reviewed. Then called for virtual interview with manager and supervisor. Behavior and clinical questions. Pretty laid back.

Interview Questions
  • In the pre-recorded interview: why nursing?, how would your experience help you in this role?, how do you make your patients feel cared for?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Fairview Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Hear back from them quickly. The interview was to the point. The questions were simple and patient care based. Overall it was not bad. The manager and one other RN in the room to interview with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Fairview Health Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

It was a quick process and everyone I spoke with was straightforward. Questions were reasonable and led to authentic conversation about my experience and what the expectations for the role are. The recruiter was very personable, responsive and answered all of my questions. I had a phone screen, interview with the hiring manager and an interview with potential future teammates all within a week. Offer sent (and accepted) within a few days. Total time from application to offer letter was less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN) in Jun 2021

Interview

Sort of casual. Asked behavioral questions. Two people present at the interview. Come ready to explain why you want that specific shift and unit. Know how to answer behavioral questions and come with examples. Only ask a few questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairview Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Simple, easy-going, felt like the interviewer actually cared about me and my goals. At the same time, I felt like the interview was a little rushed. I advise people to prepare what they will say in a few sentences or paragraphs to make sure you share all of your information. Be concise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairview Health Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Different than the routine. Multiple rounds; first, HR by phone, then several F2F rounds with the hiring manager, then Sr. level staff and managers from the different groups that work with the PMO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fairview Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Came in and met with supervisor and director (on phone) and talked through my role and my experience. Pretty normal interview questions. Nothing difficult and it was a straight forward process. Nothing fancy.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your weaknesses ?

Fairview Health Services

Application

I interviewed at Fairview Health Services

Interview

Multiple Interviews over phone and in person. Met with both leads of the team. Then waited to hear back about offer for job opening. Heard back a few days later

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was having issue with the video interview process and the contact person was very helpful and understanding. I was able o contact the source and work with them to figure ehat worked best for the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in Dec 2020

Interview

first was a phone interview, second was a zoom interview. suppose to find out this week, went to check my application status and is no longer there, now sure what this means.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews