Fairview Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2018

2.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in December 2017.

Interview

I recently interviewed via phone for a contract position. The hiring manager set up an interview bridge. When we both joined the call and finished introductions, there was an awkward 30 second silence until I (the interviewee) had to ask the interviewer, "where do you want to start" she was not prepared

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager basically described the role and what my responsibilities consist of but the only relevant interview question was, "tell me about your various Positions". After that she asked if I had any questions and I posed the ones I did have. After every answer, she repeatedly said, "what is your next question" incessantly to the point it seemed she was not paying attention and droned on and on.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview less than a week after applying for a position with very specific hours and days. I had a phone interview 2 days later (Friday) and an inperson interview on Monday directly with the supervisors, skipping the HR interview because they were desperate to get someone in. At my interview I was given a tour of the Hospital and introduced to many people in the department. I was call the next morning and told I got the job, pending a background check and a health screen (really no way to fail, just making sure you had all your vaccines).
    I had my health screen a few days later, and was called that afternoon and asked if I could start the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you like expect from a supervisor and what role do you like a supervisor to have in day to day operations.   Answer Question

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

The process for this position is very quick, once you get out of the interview and you are the chosen person it only takes about 4 days. Then the person will have to go to occupational health, and get a badge with a picture on it. This is to clock in with and to show you are an employee.

Interview Questions

• Common sense questions, just be prepared to have examples of similar job duties   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Submitted my resume through their career site and was contacted within 48 hours about a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I then had a face-to-face interview with some team members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult and why it was difficult.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in June 2011.

Interview

Applied Online, Standard interview process. I was called a week or two after. Met in person with the nurse manager, toured the unit and met some additional staff. Offered the job within 3-5 days post interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you encountered conflict with a coworker and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Started of with creating a job profile online via the career page on the website. In about a week recieved a phone call from HR to do a screening phone interview which took about 15 minutes. The HR recruiter said she will fwd my interview responses to the hiring manager of the unit. If the hiring manager deems me fit she will invite me back for an in person interview. Thankfully she did 2 weeks later and I had an in person interview with a tour of the unit. 1 week later I was given formal job offer and invited back to fill out some paper work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved the issue   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, in person interview, tour of facility and introduced to staff members. Same day asked to submit references. A week went by and got my job offer, been applying a lot, was waiting patiently but forgot all about the interview after a week. (Thought I lost the job)
    Start in 2 weeks!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a fifteen minute phone interview with a recruiter before being sent on to the hiring manager for last review. I was asked a couple of questions over the phone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Received e-mail to come to interview, had 2 interviews, everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything and not have to worry about money, what would it be?   Answer Question

Infection Preventionist Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I got a call from a recruiter the day after I applied to set up a time for a phone interview. The interview went okay. It took about a month after the interview to hear back.