Fairview Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.5

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a fifteen minute phone interview with a recruiter before being sent on to the hiring manager for last review. I was asked a couple of questions over the phone.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, in person interview, tour of facility and introduced to staff members. Same day asked to submit references. A week went by and got my job offer, been applying a lot, was waiting patiently but forgot all about the interview after a week. (Thought I lost the job)
    Start in 2 weeks!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, with different people each time. It did appear that information was shared between the parties, which helped avoid extensive repetition of questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a difficult situation in your current position, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • How would your current and past experience prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Submitted my resume through their career site and was contacted within 48 hours about a phone interview. Following the phone interview, I then had a face-to-face interview with some team members.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult and why it was difficult.   Answer Question

Infection Preventionist Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I got a call from a recruiter the day after I applied to set up a time for a phone interview. The interview went okay. It took about a month after the interview to hear back.

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was a phone screening process. The hiring manager, director, and a employee interviewed me on the phone. The phone interview consisted of common questions and behavioral questions (30-40 minutes). Second interview was an in person interview and the people I spoke with on the phone ask more behavioral questions (1 hour).

This team ask a lot of team behavioral questions so make sure you're a team-oriented person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you struggled to build a relationship with someone important. How did you eventually overcome that?

We all make mistakes we wish we could take back. Tell me about a time you wish you’d handled a situation differently with a colleague.

Tell me about a time you needed to get information from someone who wasn’t very responsive. What did you do?

Describe a time when your team or company was undergoing some change. How did that impact you, and how did you adapt?

Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully persuade someone to see things your way at work.
      Answer Question

NP Wound Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Edina, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

Small group to include a physician, the manager and the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, included a tour of the small office and a sit down interview. Kept telling me they were going to make a decision next Wednesday. Never did get a formal rejection and they are still looking almost a year now. Wonder how many other people they slowly tortured

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. A week later, received an email to schedule a phone interview with organization recruiter. One phone interview with the recruiter. 3 weeks pass, got call to set up in person interview. Was told I would be interviewing against three others. Two days later offer was brought forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Received an email a few days after I applied asking to set up an initial phone interview. I didn't progress past the phone interview stage, so I'm not sure what would have happened after that, but likely they would have invited me for an in-person interview. It was my first interview ever, so I was very nervous and screwed up almost everything, but the representative was very kind and understanding.

HIM Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fairview Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

the process started the same as any other, however after great phone interview (their words not mine), I was told I was a strong candidate and would be called in for an interview. After checking their website periodically it states not selected there was no call no email nothing.