Falcon Critical Care Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Falcon Critical Care Transport

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Falcon Critical Care Transport

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport.

Interview

Make sure you have all of your EMT documents with you for the interview! (Ex. : ambulance driver's licence, DOT physical form, NREMT/state card, passport, CPR card, etc.)

EMT knowledge questions and a critical thinking test with trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Paul is dead. Is it legal for him to marry his widow's sister?   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport (El Sobrante, CA).

Interview

After you apply you will be notified by management that you have an interview. The interview is usually open interviews, meaning you can go at any time between certain time slots on certain day that are open. They ask basic interview questions, you take a short competency test, and then you do a lift test.

EMT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport in July 2017.

Interview

The application process was pretty straightforward. I emailed my certifications and paperwork, then went in for a basic one-on-one interview. They also offered assistance with getting any final certifications sorted out, though I didn't need it.

Anonymous Employee in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport (El Sobrante, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very easy : Management will sell you everything you want to hear about the company that the pay will increase, time off is easy, there is down time. the company will help you as a stepping stone since the owners dont care nor want to care about their EMT's until this changes it will remain the same.

Interview Questions

• they give you a stupid questionnaire and dumb questions that dont matter because they will hire anyone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport (El Sobrante, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I showed up for open interviews and was greeted by one of the managers. After I signed in, I filled out the background authorization, application, and pre-employment test. Once I finished all three I was taken for the interview on a first come first serve basis, which was nice compared to the normal set time to meet.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your three biggest personality strengths?   1 Answer
    • Do you postpone making a decision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Pablo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport (San Pablo, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Saw job description and that open interviews were evert T-Th from 10-12 I filled out an Application, brought copies of all my certifications took a Test, interview, Job offer then started 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport (El Sobrante, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I did not apply online. They were holding open interviews. I went down to the company and applied In person. I interviewed with a supervisor and it seemed to go well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

EMT-Basic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Falcon Critical Care Transport in August 2016.

Interview

If you have your NREMT it's very simple to get hired. Filled out my application, got an email about an hour later, had an interview the next day. Take a short quiz and speak with the manager.