Favorite Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

Totally unprofessional hiring process. I applied for one specific role and was contacted for a completely different one, then I was contacted a few weeks later by the one I initially applied for. The first interview was great, and the staff seemed very nice and welcoming.

2nd interview was awful. It was a panel interview (which in past employment experiences the hiring manager usually gives a heads up- but not here!) I was asked "what do I suck at?" Then at the very end of the painful experience I was asked to leave the room and go introduce myself to people in the office and when I came back to tell them 3 things I had learned from the staff I spoke with...all while they deliberated on whether to hire me or not. AWFUL.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing in June 2015.

Interview

I you are certified, up to date on licenses, and have experience you got this! They ask about experience. What they are looking for in a LPN is geriatrics, psych, and med-surg. Most of their contracts are for these and occasionally minute clinic. Also you MUST be willing to travel for assignments.

Contract Call Center Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Leawood, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. Very professional. They showed interest in past experience as well as gathering information about what my goals were for the future so they could place me in the best possible position based on that criteria. They made it very easy to schedule an interview around the schedule I was working to make things convenient for me. They they gave me a list of possible interview questions to review so we could review answers I had to see if there was a different way to say medication that would be best received by possible employers.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things about you that need improvement.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I found the opportunity through my networking contacts and it resulted in the single interview that resulted in a job offer.There was one interview, where you discussed your experience, specialties, likes and dislikes, You selected hospital candidates for employment. If acceptable you were added to the roster of available substitutes.

Interview Questions

• Did you need to rely on any special skills or training to handle terminal patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

One discussion and set offer.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Overland Park, KS) in September 2014.

Interview

An in depth personality and professional skill assessment was conducted; FHS introduced their goals and objectives to see if I was a good candidate for hire; FHS was upfront regarding pay rate, compensation, and potential opportunities; And FHS investigated my immediate availability, following up with new hire paperwork, background check, and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a level of comfort and experience to provide for the prospective client's needs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Amenable.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Buffalo, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, recieved email to call for interview. Was interviewed next day and was offered job immediately, pending background check and drug test

CNA PER DIEM Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (West Nashville, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online.Call back from manager the next day. Set up an interview a week and a half away. Unaware it was a group interview. Papers to sign, drug testing that same day.All paper work that was not filled out online was finished at interview. Waited about 2 weeks to hear back that I was hired. Thought it seemed a long time to speak with my references and info back from drug test.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy, fill out paperwork, you're hired kind of deal. Staffing agencies are pretty typical like that. They acted like they had a lot of hours to fill, but really didn't have that many.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they don't do negotiating, it's an across the board pay rate

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Overland Park, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process - 3 parts. 1st interview was with the Director, 2nd interview was with the team, and the 3rd and final interview was with the VP. They described the culture and what to expect really well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about what I knew of the company and the job and then about culture and how I like to work.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy. Everyone was extremely helpful. Paper work was painless. All education material was online and could be done from home, although you did not get any compensation from your time spent on educational requirements. Only had to make one trip to the office for interviews. Everyone seemed to be on the same page so there was not a lot of run around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is a temp. staffing agency so there was no negotiation.