Favorite Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

2.0

Per Diem RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a call to come in at a certain time, there was a group of us, filled out paperwork, got a badge, went and got drug tested, and that was it. Less than 1 hr.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Met with a cna who asked me a couple of questions, very hard testing, lots of preinterview testing and training, high difficulty, not worth salary, unpaid training. Company felt desperate, willing to hire anyone.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

Totally unprofessional hiring process. I applied for one specific role and was contacted for a completely different one, then I was contacted a few weeks later by the one I initially applied for. The first interview was great, and the staff seemed very nice and welcoming.

2nd interview was awful. It was a panel interview (which in past employment experiences the hiring manager usually gives a heads up- but not here!) I was asked "what do I suck at?" Then at the very end of the painful experience I was asked to leave the room and go introduce myself to people in the office and when I came back to tell them 3 things I had learned from the staff I spoke with...all while they deliberated on whether to hire me or not. AWFUL.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ooltewah, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Ooltewah, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

3 over the phone interviews. Each were set up at a convient time for me and they we very professional. Each interview was 30 minutes to an hour long. Favorite staffing was great at checking in with me to see how the interviews went and if I had questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I am terribly disappointed with this company. What started out as two strong interviews that were on the road to a third and final interview ended with getting a call after a couple of days that they were first offering the current recruiter a counteroffer so she wouldn't leave the company. I was told they were giving her some time to make a decision and they would let me know if she accepted or not. This is just awful business practice. The counteroffer should have been made to her as soon as she put in her notice upon accepting another offer. That whole situation should have been tied up and done before they began interviewing multiple other candidates for multiple interviews. Plus, I find it extremely unprofessional that I was actually told what was happening instead of just being told they needed a few more days. This was all handled terribly and should be addressed by corporate.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy, it was more about personality / work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Good - interview with several people .Phone interview at first then usually a Skpye. Went through everything on resume and discussed why i would be a good fit for the open position.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Overland Park, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process - 3 parts. 1st interview was with the Director, 2nd interview was with the team, and the 3rd and final interview was with the VP. They described the culture and what to expect really well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about what I knew of the company and the job and then about culture and how I like to work.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Des Moines, IA) in March 2018.

Interview

Multiple interviews but quick, to the point and thorough. Upper management involved in hiring process. Gave great overview of position and requirements. Ask great foundational questions to get a good fit for me, staff and company.

Interview Questions

• Honestly can’t recall a specific question that was difficult, just open dialogue.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Overland Park, KS) in September 2014.

Interview

An in depth personality and professional skill assessment was conducted; FHS introduced their goals and objectives to see if I was a good candidate for hire; FHS was upfront regarding pay rate, compensation, and potential opportunities; And FHS investigated my immediate availability, following up with new hire paperwork, background check, and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a level of comfort and experience to provide for the prospective client's needs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Amenable.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

I found the opportunity through my networking contacts and it resulted in the single interview that resulted in a job offer.There was one interview, where you discussed your experience, specialties, likes and dislikes, You selected hospital candidates for employment. If acceptable you were added to the roster of available substitutes.

Interview Questions

• Did you need to rely on any special skills or training to handle terminal patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

One discussion and set offer.