Cover image for Fazz

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fazz Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fazz

Fazz

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fazz

Interview

Overall, the interview process was great. There were five interviews. 1. Head of data, get to know you personally and your motivations. 2. HR evaluates how well you know the business 3. Technical assignment 4. Technical interview 5. Behavioural interivew

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a data scientist.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fazz (Jakarta) in Sep 2022

Interview

there are 3 interview stages, 1st interview was with direct report, 2nd was a case study with direct report and department head, 3rd interview with department head. All interview conducted online.

Interview Questions
  • 1st stage questions: understanding of C&B practices and trends 2nd stage questions: case study with Q&A at the end. 3rd stage questions: motivation and career aspirations

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

2m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

140.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Fazz~7293418
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Fazz? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fazz employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fazz (Kuala Lumpur) in Sep 2022

Interview

1) TA Interview to get to know you. 2) Take home assignment. (FE: React) 3) Technical Interview with team to review assignment and short coding test. 4) Behavourial Interview with Engineering Manager 5) Final TA Interview before offer letter was given.

Interview Questions
  • Encountered a bug in my assignment during the 3rd stage. They asked to fix it together on the spot.

Fazz

Application

I interviewed at Fazz

Interview

Smooth process and helpful hiring managers and HR team. Quick to notify candidates on the process as well. Hiring managers can share more details of the job though, makes it easier to picture the company that way.

Interview Questions
  • - Experience, of course. - They also asked about my knowledge regarding the fintech industry. - Also asked about my previous team and why I was interested.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fazz (Jakarta) in Jul 2022

Interview

From my experience, after submitting my CV & cover letter, I had a TA call. After I passed the TA call, I had a user interview with the manager that I'll be working under. After that, I got an offering letter and that's about it.

Interview Questions
  • There were a couple of questions but these are the ones that I remember: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why apply for this position? 3. What are your strengths & weaknesses? 4. Present one of your projects 5. What do you expect from the company?

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazz (Jakarta) in Jul 2022

Interview

Smooth interview process and the interviewers were being objective. Also, eveything were explained detail. The interviewers are so nice, giving us many feedback and advices. Have to say that I have a great interview experience in here

Interview Questions
  • - Whats your future career plans? - How you usually tackle some problems in recruiting niche roles?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fazz (Jakarta) in Jul 2022

Interview

The user is mocking the candidate, laughing while the candidate trying to answer their questions. They dont wait for the candidate to answer but they always tried to counter the candidate. The HR is really nice and the flow of the recruitment was great.

Interview Questions
  • What were you doing in the last company?