Feditc LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feditc LLC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was asked about my skills, years of experience and what I would bring to the table. The job was described to me and I indicated how I would perform my tasks. Also, I indicated a desire to work at the specified location. Also, they were happy with my military experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Feditc LLC in October 2015.

Interview

There was no real interview process. I was asked about my experience regarding my resume, but I was never asked any technical questions to validate my knowledge. The call lasted approximately five minutes and a couple of days later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the numbers of years in experience that I have networking.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feditc LLC.

Interview

Very professional, and covered every aspect of the job description. The first part was going over what the details of the job entailed, and then we steadily went into the rest of the interview process. The questions asked were typical for a tier 1 and 2 Systems Administrator. There were no real hardball questions that were pass or fail, however the questions were very title appropriate. The only other thing I can think of about the interview process is that the person interviewing was well versed in the subjects he was covering.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how Active Directory works.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Feditc LLC.

Interview

Was contacted via email by a recruiter, then handed off to the project PMO, then briefly given a technical interview by the contractor supervisor on the team (all by phone). Was called by an executive of the company within a few days and given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Know your OO fundamentals regarding data structures, design patterns, and concurrency. Knowledge of enterprise application development a definitive plus.   Answer Question