Ferguson Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferguson Consulting Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ferguson Consulting

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

You start with a phone screening and then in person panel style interview with various people. From there you have an interview with the company for a contract postiion. You are prepared ahead of time for the interview.

Computer Software Engineer/IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Consulting (Chesterfield, MO).

Interview

Pretty much standard fare... it began with a phone interview and then I went it for an in-person conversational-style interview. It was not overly technical; it was more of a discussion about previous experience, such as projects worked on, technologies used, etc. I liked the interviewers and thought it could have been a decent opportunity, at least until the surprise at the end.

Interview Questions

• The real zinger came at the end when they demanded previous compensation information. They said they wouldn't make an offer without it. Not only did they demand it, they demanded previous paycheck stubs as proof of it. I refused of course, and didn't call them back.   2 Answers

They said they wanted to make the offer, but wouldn't without proof of previous compensation.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ferguson Consulting.

Interview

Was interviewed by other employees, not so much the full time staff. Recruiters have little experience with job requirements.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions were the questions they never asked. Not much about business analysis.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferguson Consulting (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. Ferguson has a great reputation in St. Louis and that is because they focus on fit and only hire outstanding talent. The process consisted of a phone screening as well as a couple of in person interviews with Ferguson Management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with Management and/or a Co Worker? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question