KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fidelis Care Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 86 of over 86 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Fidelis Care

Application

I interviewed at Fidelis Care

Interview

There was no interview during hiring for temp. The only person I spoke to was my recruiter. That was a weird hiring process. I am not sure whether it was good or bad.

Interview Questions
  • There was no interview for me.
    Answer Question

Fidelis Care

Application

I interviewed at Fidelis Care

Interview

Great, friendly people! Interview process was a positive experience. Interviewers were friendly and engaging. They explained job position very well and asked fair questions in a laid back professional manner. They also let you know pretty quickly about decision of job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelis Care

Application

I interviewed at Fidelis Care

Interview

Decent interview, some tough questions, nothing too terrible however. I did enjoy the people I was meeting. The amount of people interviewing me was a right balance. Not too many, not too little.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelis Care

Application

I interviewed at Fidelis Care

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter about the position and provided possible interview times. Zoom interview was scheduled with several managers from different locations. Questions were standard interview questions and they provided a lot of information too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelis Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care in Aug 2020

Interview

Over the phone with one person in another state. The person was very friendly and the questions were the basic questions. They then recommend you to the local hiring team if you met qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time that you have had conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY)

Interview

Extensive, the interviewers were harsh and had no emotion. There were 4 people in the room interviewing you. They ask about past experience, and Education history. Someone from Centene call you and there is an intensive background check. One wrong error can cause you not to get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very brief manager was polite she asked questions about my work history explained what the company does. Positive energy in the room she was very down to earth. Asked questions to explain what I did at my last jobs and why I thought I would be a good fit. Also what is one weakness of mine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied on line and in a few weeks I have received in email customer service test. A week later I have received phone call from HR department, set up an interview date. Interviewer was very nice and friendly, not intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • "How was your commute?" "Please tell me what position have you applied at Fidelis Care, and what your responsibilities will be?" "Please Describe what were your responsibilities at your previous job". "Please tell me how was your last job evaluation, did you meet or exceed manager's expectations?" "Please tell me how your former supervisor characterized your job performance". "Why have you left your previous job?" "Why do you want to work here?" "Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?"

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

First I attended an open house event at the Rego Park location, filled out a quick application and was then escorted to the back for a interview. After the interview, I had to officially apply online for the position and complete an assessment. Exactly a week later I received a conditional offer and started the background check.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think the main reason for people to get terminated at Fidelis?
  • Why do you want to work at Fidelis?
  • What do you know about the position?

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Getzville, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

very friendly manager and process was simple. Total time taken from the applying to the job offer was apprx 2 weeks and then training started 2 weeks after the accepting offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Interviews

Fidelis Care Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Fidelis Care as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Member Services Associate and Member Service Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Service Coordinator and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Fidelis Care takes an average of 20 days when considering 93 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Member Services Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Member Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Fidelis Care according to 93 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.26%