Fidelis Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.6

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Fidelis contacted me very quickly after I submitted my application. The HR Rep I spoke to was very knowledgeable and straightforward. Since she didn't schedule interviews, I had to wait a few days to slot my time to come in. The interview went well. I met with the HR rep, along with the department manager, and my potential supervisor. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. I was given a very detailed description of my responsibilities and felt very comfortable. Salary was not discussed, as I was told I would be speaking to the HR rep about compensation and benefits. I received a call back first thing the next day and accepted the offer a few days after negotiating a higher salary, which took 10 minutes to confirm. Everything was professional and went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable visiting strangers in their homes, in often unkempt or unhygienic conditions?   Answer Question
    • What considerations were made by oversight when deciding to advance you in your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is discussed only with the HR rep. I asked for more than I wanted, but remained flexible. I was told I could probably be met at exactly the amount I wanted (unbeknownst to the rep, obviously). The day after my interview, I was made a fair offer that I negotiated up to my desired amount with no pushback and a confirmation 10 minutes later.

HARP Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call in in 2 days. The phone screening was short, just a brief description about the position. I was offered an interview at the Rego park location. The interview was about 45 mins long. You meet with someone from HR, and a supervisors. My overall experience painless.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current company?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with the position you are applying for?   2 Answers

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fidelis Care in January 2017.

Interview

Was normal. ! hour with six people. Asked regular questions: whats your goal, Everybody was nice and helpful. The one thing which helped me with stress was that they described themselves first.

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Albany, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was asked to interview for a position in human resources. The questions were not related to the position, but more related to my computer skills. I found this to be highly unusual.

Interview Questions

• Have you done regression analysis?   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

They have a typical panel interview with managers and directors. Depending on the experience of the the interviewer the questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I dd negotiate my salary

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

Panel interview. Took longer than I expected, they asked me random and basic questions. Easy, not as stressful as I thought it would be. One interview then I got the offer.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care in September 2016.

Interview

Begins with a phone interview with HR followed by face-to-face interviews with several of the staff. Everyone is very courteous and professional. I received my offer 1 week following my interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Buffalo, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview describing the position, brief questions, tell me about yourself, a few behavioral, Access/Excel skills. The interview lasted for exactly 30 minutes. Equal amount of time spent speaking with the interviewer. Not too difficult, should know about the company to speak about throughout the interview. The technologies mentioned for the position were the main highlight of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult coworker/team member.   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Buffalo, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely disorganized. They didn't know who was to conduct the interview, where to hold the interview, or what position I was even there for. The person interviewing me was literally someone they pulled out of the hallway. He had no idea what job opening was being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• You don't list human resource experience on your resume. Do you have any?   1 Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Getzville, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with a women from HR to explain the job, which wasn't exactly very accurate. Then met with two supervisors from the dept. Both were new supervisors and pretty much just read the most typical interview questions of a piece of paper.