Fidelis Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fidelis Care

2.5

Utilization Review Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY) in August 2020.

Interview

Over the phone with one person in another state. The person was very friendly and the questions were the basic questions. They then recommend you to the local hiring team if you met qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you have had conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

Extensive, the interviewers were harsh and had no emotion. There were 4 people in the room interviewing you. They ask about past experience, and Education history. Someone from Centene call you and there is an intensive background check. One wrong error can cause you not to get the job.

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Very brief manager was polite she asked questions about my work history explained what the company does. Positive energy in the room she was very down to earth. Asked questions to explain what I did at my last jobs and why I thought I would be a good fit. Also what is one weakness of mine.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied on line and in a few weeks I have received in email customer service test. A week later I have received phone call from HR department, set up an interview date. Interviewer was very nice and friendly, not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• "How was your commute?" "Please tell me what position have you applied at Fidelis Care, and what your responsibilities will be?" "Please Describe what were your responsibilities at your previous job". "Please tell me how was your last job evaluation, did you meet or exceed manager's expectations?" "Please tell me how your former supervisor characterized your job performance". "Why have you left your previous job?" "Why do you want to work here?" "Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

First I attended an open house event at the Rego Park location, filled out a quick application and was then escorted to the back for a interview. After the interview, I had to officially apply online for the position and complete an assessment. Exactly a week later I received a conditional offer and started the background check.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the main reason for people to get terminated at Fidelis?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Fidelis?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the position?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Getzville, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

very friendly manager and process was simple. Total time taken from the applying to the job offer was apprx 2 weeks and then training started 2 weeks after the accepting offer

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process is was quick an easy, they give you the run down of what you will be doing if hired and they ask you a few questions about your previous experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

First round: HR round, on the phone, going over the resume and expectations, salary expectation, and talked about the company and position
    Second round: Hiring Manager, went through the resume and job description and outlook
    Third round: Team members, discussed responsibilities and daily jobs , met others on the team and may have additional HR round for on site
    Overall a standard interview process with standard questions, the interview was not difficult. Also depends on team you're applying for.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position but didn't get an interview. I immediately applied again using a different username but same resume. I got an interview about a week later.

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY).

Interview

It was a phone interview then an one on one with supervisor. Within 3 days I got a phone call back, saying I received the job. They were very straight to the point and was very fast in process. Then I had to wait a few weeks until orientation and then training was the following day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in healthcare?   1 Answer