Fidelis Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fidelis Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Fidelis Care

2.5

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

Straightforward and relatively simple. Felt very comfortable and the experience was positive. The interview itself went well. I met with one manager in person and the other via a conference. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fidelis Care.

Interview

They have a typical panel interview with managers and directors. Depending on the experience of the the interviewer the questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I dd negotiate my salary

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care in September 2016.

Interview

Begins with a phone interview with HR followed by face-to-face interviews with several of the staff. Everyone is very courteous and professional. I received my offer 1 week following my interview.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Amherst, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

If you know someone you'll get in easy. They tend to hire former employees from other companies. Therefore not a difficult interview process. I applied online and was contacted by HR for a phone interview and brought in a week later, offer made after one week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Amherst, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

They hire who they want. They have someone in mind and they find a way of hiring them pretending that we gave everyone the same opportunity. Human Resources is a department that no one really knows what they do and they fail to communicate with anyone about potential recruitment.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Visitor Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Went to an open house style interview. There were hundreds of people lined up waiting for their turn. That should have tipped me off with regards to how high the turnover is.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Buffalo, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Long but indepth. They were engaged answering my questions, I got to meet with my future peers and my future manager and his boss. The technical questions were job focused most I could answer others I thought that I would like to work with that person asking me that question

Interview Questions

• Some fun mind teasers...I wont give them away because its part of the interview   2 Answers

Negotiation

no nonsense ... probably one of the easiest I have done.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelis Care in April 2014.

Interview

Very smooth and streamlined process. Recruiting team did a great job following up with you. Interviews were very professional and comfortable. Recruitors were there to greet you before and after the interview.

Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (Rego Park, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

HR rep asked usual interview questions, then interviewed with direct manager who, again, asked very basic interview questions. The process was very easy and simple so prep beforehand will get you a long way.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelis Care (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on company website. The process took about 4+ weeks and interviewed at company site. Met HR representative, direct manager, and regional manager. Managers had a different job duty requirements compared to what their job descriptions posted online. Experienced an "unprofessional interview experience" from a personal point of view.

Interview Questions

• How would you manager your time in order to achieve your weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goal?   Answer Question