Fidelity International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

TWO Rounds of interviews. first round is fit interview with 2 people; 2nd round is stock pitch, it is called p-test, they will let you know the stock to pitch. you have one day to write up a deck and do presentation in front of them

Interview Questions

Fidelity International Response

Nov 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a genuine review of what it is like to interview for Fidelity International, we really appreciate it.

Talent Acquisition Team - Fidelity... More

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an online test which covered SQL, ETL, Unix and quant. It was decent.
    Later, I was invited for f2f on a weekend. To my surprise, there were 300 more candidates for the same profile. I sat there for 5 hours and then I was interviewed for 10 minutes and asked questions like - what are the kinds of join in oracle? And What is difference between procedure and function? After 2 minutes they rejected me saying that I do not possess the required skills. 5 hours waiting and they ask silly questions just to reject you. I was expecting better behavuor from Fidelity. I would not recommend attending interviews with them unless you have a reference.

Interview Questions

• What are the kinds of joins in oracle   1 Answer

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

One-hour interview with Director of Research after online applications. It was through conference call. Got asked a lot both fit and technical questions but technicals are not so hard.

Interview Questions

• What are your edges, why investment, some other technical questions as well   Answer Question

HUman Resources Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastman, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Eastman, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

This job was a hoax. They mailed me a check and wanted me to deposit it in my account. And then order programme from them. All communication was through hangout.

Business Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

A phone interview, then assessment center.
    Phone interview was very general: What is your strengths, Why fidelity etc.
    Assessment center was 3 hours long, including a general interview with personal questions about your leadership skills, how you tackle challenges etc.; then a case study interview where I was asked to sell a refrigerator.

Mostly to test your ability to adapt quickly, and to understand your personality.

Interview Questions

• You are the curator at an art dealership, what would you say to sell a painting to your largest patron?
      After some time, your patron is still refusing to buy. What would you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity International in November 2018.

Interview

First I applied online and then I did an online assessment. There were a few pretty easy technical questions. After finishing the online test, I was asked to do a video interview, which is similar to HireVue.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with Fidelity International on 21st July 2018. There was an aptitude test to screen the candidates, those who cleared were called for the interview. There were two rounds of interview, and the questions were mainly about yourself and the company. Just be confident and present yourself in a professional manner.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingswood, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Kingswood, South West England, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

online tests, telephone interview, then actual interview. you'll be briefed on what kind of thing you need to prepare for fairly so just do what they say. talk about there core values, know a bit about them, know what products they offer. - best thing to go online and set up an account.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized, the hr had no clue whats going on. All thanks to his casual and unprofessional behaviour.
    The apt test was easy, hr round, ops round, etc were easy too. They just check your communication skills and the stability factor.

The HR department really sucks, i got selected but i got the offer after 53 days to be precise. The Hr is really playing with the company's reputation n making the candidates wait for the offer letter for very long. Unprofessional, casual and laid back attitude. Never have i ever came across this inefficient hr. He really needs to take his job seriously. Company needs to realise what bad effect this is having on its reputation by keeping such pathetic people.

Interview Questions

Fidelity International Response

Nov 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time out and posting a review about your experience with us. It's unfortunate that your time at Fidelity did not meet your expectations. We definitely value your feedback and... More

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was one of the best i found. The whole process includes a written test, two rounds of technical interview followed by Manager and HR round.
    The look for solid foundation on core concepts.

Interview Questions

Fidelity International Response

Oct 10, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time out to share your views about the great or enjoyable experience you’ve had with Fidelity International. We appreciate your remarks and honest feedback

Talent Acquisition... More