Fidelity International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

3.2

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

TWO Rounds of interviews. first round is fit interview with 2 people; 2nd round is stock pitch, it is called p-test, they will let you know the stock to pitch. you have one day to write up a deck and do presentation in front of them

Interview Questions

Fidelity International Response

Nov 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a genuine review of what it is like to interview for Fidelity International, we really appreciate it. Talent Acquisition Team - Fidelity ... More

HUman Resources Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastman, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Eastman, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

This job was a hoax. They mailed me a check and wanted me to deposit it in my account. And then order programme from them. All communication was through hangout.

Business Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

A phone interview, then assessment center.
    Phone interview was very general: What is your strengths, Why fidelity etc.
    Assessment center was 3 hours long, including a general interview with personal questions about your leadership skills, how you tackle challenges etc.; then a case study interview where I was asked to sell a refrigerator.

Mostly to test your ability to adapt quickly, and to understand your personality.

Interview Questions

• You are the curator at an art dealership, what would you say to sell a painting to your largest patron?
      After some time, your patron is still refusing to buy. What would you do?
      Answer Question

Business Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

Online application form followed by online tests. Telephone interview was about 30 mins long asking a range of competency questions, industry questions and explaining the role. The process took several weeks overall to get to the telephone interview stage.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between investment banking and asset management?   Answer Question

Business Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online tests + HR phone interview. After that you will be invited to 1.5 hour assessment center. A case study where I was asked to pitch a robotics kitchen idea to investors. After that follows the competency based questions.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fidelity International in March 2017.

Interview

First I received a link of an online test. I was mixture of both analytical questions, apti and java mcq.
    After clearing that round I was called for f2f round. This had 4 rounds. 2 purely technical rounds and then managerial round and last was HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more than I asked for.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for half an hour. H R interviewer was very nice and had a chat. I guess head count is not many in hong kong office. Overall great experience. have not heard back yet so i am not sure how did it go

Interview Questions

• What Extra curricular activities you have and what have you learnt?
      why Fidelity
      how is your previous internship
      which department you want to work for
      Answer Question

Investment Graduate Interview

Interview

3 half hour interviews with different members of the investment team in the morning, testing competency, motivation and technical ability. Case study in afternoon to present to members of the team, as well as quantitative test.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International.

Interview

I Applied online and then i got a phone interview 4 weeks later. The phone interview was compentcy based (why fidelity, why this division, what are your strenghs what are yiur weaknesses where do you see yourself in 5 years and a brain teaser)

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a Test link for Online test.
    After clearing this,called for F2F
    There were two technical interview happened with Questions on TestPlan and Project Management
    No Question asked on automation testing,databases and Linux anf Puzzles though this was opening for Functional+Automation Test Analyst

Interview Questions

• What is Testplan
      How you will Justify your Testplan
      What type of projects you have done and how will you meet your project deadlines
      1 Answer