Finezi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finezi Interview Questions

2.7

SAP BASIS Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finezi (Union City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial screening by a senior manager who knew me from the industry and contacted me. Follow-up interviews via phone by direct report to manager. Then f2f interview with report to manager, senior manager, and team members. Very open and receptive, very conversational interview. Corporate office isn't extremely "flashy" but that's to be expected for the size of the organization at this time.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with consultants in other parts of the world.   Answer Question
    • What is scope and how you have dealt with it and in your previous projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very open on the negotiation phase - BONUS

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Finezi (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager. Arranged in person interview @ 6:30pm due to urgency to fill position.
    Face to face interview with hiring manager co-workers during same week. Both interviewers were 30 minutes late. Asked vague questions, yet wanted detailed questions that pertained to how their company initiates software development. 20 minute interview then they advised they needed to cut interview short due to an emergency. The experience felt awkward and dis-organized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Technical interview went well & company offered me what I have expected.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finezi (Longview, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Very Easy. nEed to pass a 30 questions written test on basic series and parallel circuits.

Negotiation

No negation.