First Marblehead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Marblehead (Medford, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

One-time one-on-one interview with Customer Service Representative Supervisor. It was great: friendly, yet professional! This interview was besides one with staffing agency. The whole process was smooth and fast. Also, had to pass a background and typing/quiz test to work here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about previous work experience.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Marblehead (Medford, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Extremely misleading would be the best description of the interview process. They will tell you they have a training program, which doesn't by the way actually exist. They also will forget to mention that they are not really located in Boston. You will be sitting there by yourself in Boston while you get screamed at from their real office which by the way is in Rhode Island. Lies Lies Lies, and more Lies. That is the interview process at First Marblehead. Don't worry they've been laying off and firing people at such an alarming rate that you won't have to put up with it for long.

Interview Questions

• What is the MVC architecture? How do you feel about being subjected to sleep deprivation? What is your tolerance for electric shocks? Can you tell that I'm a sociopath?   1 Answer

Loan Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at First Marblehead (Medford, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

well first we had to wait almost 5 weeks to even find out if we would be temps, then we had to wait an additional 3 weeks to work, you interview with a manager and supervisor, not hard they were pleasant , ,

Negotiation

there was no negociations

Claims Review Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Marblehead.

Interview

It was an open interview found on craigslist. Only one interview and it was behavioral. So if you've ever applied to a retail store and had to take the 50 page questionnaire, it was similar to that except in person.

received a teaching position somewhere else.