First Niagara Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

One interview, one phone call, one mic, one love, please give me my free access now I have submitted too many reviews not to have it by now. I should only have to divulge one review or one salary in order to gain access, this is bogus. Have I reached 50 words yet?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I bullied them into not getting more than they offered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Buffalo, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple, Purely based on past experience. The Recruiting Manager explained what process are part of organization and also explained what is expected from me on the role. HR was also quite helpful in setting up meetings and scheduling appointment at my preferable time. Overall it was quite a descent experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Pretty basic interview, nothing out of the ordinary. Few behavorial questions. Didn't ask too much, but asked about what you invisioned doing in the future. Interview was mostly to see if you can talk confidently since you will be dealing with clients on a day to day basis. After the interview, it took almost 3 weeks for them to actualy offer the position.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank.

Interview

web based then recruiter contact. very slow, multiple levels

money

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank.

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process for this position is relatively straightforward and simple. I applied online, got a call to set up an interview, went to the bank branch that i applied to, and was interviewed by the bank manager & Head Teller. The Questions weren't very difficult or detailed, They asked about prior experiences and how they would help you with this position, if you had any questions for them, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received a phone call from HR and was asked what I wanted to be paid. I told them anything as long its relatively fair and they offered $11/hr.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank.

Interview

Submitted my Resume through my recruiter, Got a call within a week. Set up a meeting with branch Manager and Head Teller. I went to branch and has F2F interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Previous job experience?
      your weakness and strengths?
      Willing to work extra hours/days if hired?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online.
    A recruiter then contacted me for an interview, after that was over the recruiter set up a meeting to speak to the branch manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Buffalo, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Hiring manager and next level of managment. Standard questions, Human Resources was very slow.
    Was most interesting in past experience, gave feedback about company and expectations.
    Never followed up with references

Interview Questions

• They expect you to understand there terminology/abbreviation of things   Answer Question

Senior Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Interview was quick and painless process. Met the manager in office for a one on one interview. Very relaxes and casual. Was introduced to staff, they were all friendly. Manager walked me through day to day operations after interview, and said they would be in touch. Got a call from HR a few days later stating i'd been selected.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Niagara Bank (Branford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

It had been a while since I had been on a interview, so I was very nervous. I arrived early, and they brought me right into the confrence room. The HR rep and I talked briefly while we waited for the owner to finish up he phone call. That helped me relax a little. Once the owner joined, he let me know they are very laid back and said not be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are looking for a new job?   1 Answer