Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firstsource Solutions Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Applied this morning and got a call back mid-afternoon, the same day. After a few questions about my employment history and what I want from a job, I was asked to answer a some questions regarding hypothetical customer service scenarios. I must have answered the questions to the interviewers satisfaction, because she offered me a position soon after ...which I happily accepted. The job is seasonal (which fits my needs perfectly), so maybe that would explain why the interview process was so easy.

They do drug test and run a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Firstsource Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Bizarre, uncomfortable, made me interview for a different position on the same day that I wasn't prepared for and ultimately didn't do well in because of that. They realized I had a degree and so they threw me into an entirely different position that I had absolutely no acumen in. Realistically I applied for this job because it was super close and it was an obvious easy, brain dead one while I do my computer science degree.

Interview Questions

• They literally had me do a whole math test without a real calculator while the person was gawking at me very uncomfortable; generic tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in x amount of years   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Text a number to apply. Got a text back with the address. Went in and completed application and interview. Took about one hour to complete all. Was offered the job and told I would get a gift card Signon bonus for getting high school transcripts, previous work information to the office before the start of training.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer you have had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Eugene, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

Part one: accuracy test - process customer orders by entering orders into computer program, 10-15 minutes
    Part two: typing speed test (required: 35wpm), 3 minutes
    Part three: interview with HR rep, about 10-15 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - they give a conditional offer of employment and then two days for you to take a drug test and provide proof of education and employment history

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

It was extremely easy to get in. I saw the advertisement on Facebook and went in. They had us take some typing/data entry tests then had us Coke in to the interview. It was a relatively simple interview and fairly short. Took them about 30 minutes to come back with an offer. Same day took drug test and started a month later.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

You fill out your application on the computer. There is a typical call center skills test, and a personality test. Then you interview with a manager who tries to make certain you're strong enough for handling angry customers, followed usually the same week with a job offer from the recruiter. Typical drug screen and background checks follow.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Eugene, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief typing test to establish what your WPM rate was, along with a simulation to show a customer calling in.
    Very short interview, composed of few questions of what is considered professional, and describing strengths/weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I walked in, filled out the 7 page application that asks the same questions over again.The interview process was unorganized. The company was very busy and took some time for a interviewer to come retrieve me to conduct the interview. The same day I interviewed I also took the skills test, which was very easy. I was offered the position that day and came back the next to sign the paperwork and accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours a day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

They ask a bunch of basic questions. Have a positive outlook on all the questions and you will be hired. All they are really looking for is are you able to be positive on the things you do. The also want to know if you are reliable meaning can you get to and from work on time all the time.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation and turn it around to something positive.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Cebu City (Philippines)) in August 2016.

Interview

i didn't go to an interview, i went to an interrogation. I felt like I wasted my time coming to that company. Don't bother applying you'll more probably not get accepted than hired.

Interview Questions

• I'm just going to say that they'll repeat the questions again and again to juice you out for any inconsistencies which gets really annoying.   Answer Question