Firstsource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Firstsource Solutions

2.3

Senior Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter and then a manager. I was scheduled for a 3rd interview and the interviewer didn't even bother to show up. I emailed the recruiter and she never responded.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions.

Interview

Place very unorganized. Lights went out during my interview and everyone was running around crazy. Told i had the job and never heard back. Gave start date and never heard back.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Columbus, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Very simple, standard interview style. Just sound like you have common sense and you should be fine. Dress business casual for the interview. Had some prepared answers. Show up early.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a S.T.A.R. moment, etc. Can you describe a stressful situation and how you handle it? Tell me a time when you performed ell under enormous pressure.   1 Answer
    • I told a story regarding coaching a under-performing colleague. Give me an example when you motivated others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

It was good and they hired me on the spot. I was very happy because I got the job, but after my months of being there I realized that it was a Medicare call center and Medicare wasn't my place of expertise.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked for a call center?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Chalfont, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Most likely the worst interview experience that I have ever had. After the interview, be basically told me that they weren't going to hire me because my resume was "slightly faded" which was the most unprofessional excuse I have ever received. Very lackluster company.

Interview Questions

• Why are interested in working here?   1 Answer

Aug 7, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with Firstsource has not been a good one. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees (in all areas of business and those who work with our concession partners) enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us. That said, as hard as we try to get it right all of the time, there will be times we fall short. Please feel free to get in contact with us to give us your feedback in more detail and give us the chance to change your perception.

CallC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Fairly easy. As long as you have a pulse and no felonies, you're hired.Basically they have you fill out an online application at the office if you haven't done it in person.And than they interview you with basic questions and give you the offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond customer service duties.   1 Answer

Aug 7, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

At Firstsource we’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations and go beyond customer service duties, this is a standard and we take great pride in our customer/client/colleagues Firstsource journey. Please feel free to get in contact with us to give us your feedback in more detail and give us the chance to change your perception.

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over-all ok it took over 10 mins to fill out paperwork and go in for my interview once I got into the room for my interview the lady that imterviewed me was very nice ans spoke very we'll with a lot of understanding very helpful also

Interview Questions

Firstsource Solutions Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Please feel free to get in contact with us to give us your feedback in more detail and give us the chance to change your perception

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Applied this morning and got a call back mid-afternoon, the same day. After a few questions about my employment history and what I want from a job, I was asked to answer a some questions regarding hypothetical customer service scenarios. I must have answered the questions to the interviewers satisfaction, because she offered me a position soon after ...which I happily accepted. The job is seasonal (which fits my needs perfectly), so maybe that would explain why the interview process was so easy.

They do drug test and run a background check.

Interview Questions

Firstsource Solutions Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us such great feedback! We love receiving feedback as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. We are happy to hear that you have experienced the multiple positive attributes that our company has to offer!

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Rockford, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

It's a two day process so be made aware. The first day you will need to come in for testing which can be about 2 hours long. Should you do well you will come back in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work you were put in and how did you handle that to make it a positive change   Answer Question

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belleville, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple and comfortable... I was very surprised at how laid back the interview process was ..they asked questions about my life and they really kept the interview straight to the point and very discreet .

Interview Questions

• Where do you find yourself in the company?   1 Answer

Aug 7, 2017 – Digital Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us such great feedback! We love receiving feedback as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. We are happy to hear that you have experienced the multiple positive attributes that our company has to offer and we strive to create an environment that allows you to do your best work and develop within the company