Firstsource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.4

CallC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Fairly easy. As long as you have a pulse and no felonies, you're hired.Basically they have you fill out an online application at the office if you haven't done it in person.And than they interview you with basic questions and give you the offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond customer service duties.   1 Answer

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was over-all ok it took over 10 mins to fill out paperwork and go in for my interview once I got into the room for my interview the lady that imterviewed me was very nice ans spoke very we'll with a lot of understanding very helpful also

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Very simple. Applied this morning and got a call back mid-afternoon, the same day. After a few questions about my employment history and what I want from a job, I was asked to answer a some questions regarding hypothetical customer service scenarios. I must have answered the questions to the interviewers satisfaction, because she offered me a position soon after ...which I happily accepted. The job is seasonal (which fits my needs perfectly), so maybe that would explain why the interview process was so easy.

They do drug test and run a background check.

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Belleville, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple and comfortable... I was very surprised at how laid back the interview process was ..they asked questions about my life and they really kept the interview straight to the point and very discreet .

Interview Questions

• Where do you find yourself in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Bizarre, uncomfortable, made me interview for a different position on the same day that I wasn't prepared for and ultimately didn't do well in because of that. They realized I had a degree and so they threw me into an entirely different position that I had absolutely no acumen in. Realistically I applied for this job because it was super close and it was an obvious easy, brain dead one while I do my computer science degree.

Interview Questions

• They literally had me do a whole math test without a real calculator while the person was gawking at me very uncomfortable; generic tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in x amount of years   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Text a number to apply. Got a text back with the address. Went in and completed application and interview. Took about one hour to complete all. Was offered the job and told I would get a gift card Signon bonus for getting high school transcripts, previous work information to the office before the start of training.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer you have had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Eugene, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

Part one: accuracy test - process customer orders by entering orders into computer program, 10-15 minutes
    Part two: typing speed test (required: 35wpm), 3 minutes
    Part three: interview with HR rep, about 10-15 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - they give a conditional offer of employment and then two days for you to take a drug test and provide proof of education and employment history

Chat Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Eugene, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty intensive for the pay, include drug test, assessment, typing test, CSR test, pre-screening, then the interview. Some driving around to get things done, there was a sort of recruitment / job fair, but in the end, they didn't ask for too much, perhaps just proof that I worked in the places I did, not sure how far they checked it after my tax info proved that I did work the places I stated.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

It was extremely easy to get in. I saw the advertisement on Facebook and went in. They had us take some typing/data entry tests then had us Coke in to the interview. It was a relatively simple interview and fairly short. Took them about 30 minutes to come back with an offer. Same day took drug test and started a month later.

Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firstsource Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

Communicated with HR rep via email. Skill tested onsite. Interviewed with a supervisor to go over the base details of assigned job and benefits. No walk a round facility as it is a secure area.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others as well as independently?
      Is matrix pay satisfactory?
      Answer Question