Fischer Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Typical interview protocol: submit resume/cover letter. I went to a meet and greet event at a model home. Met with an HR rep and a Sales Manager. Had 1v1 time discussed previous experiences and career path goals. Follow up phone interview, then final interview at headquarters, where job was offered on spot. The process wasn't anything extraordinary. Follow up dates and time frame were confirmed multiple time to assure proper expectations.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The overall process was quick with a three step interview system. Typical elevated management level with each additional interview as you progressed through the process. Prior to final interview was required to take an aptitude type test.

Sales Counselor Interview

Interview

It was very good. I was provided a lot of information on the company and the role of sales counselor. I liked the overall style of the phone call. Thank you. Hello. Yes. Hi.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview. Laster around 2 hours. A lot of questions relating to my prior work. Really focused on a personality test I had to take prior to interview. They would go back and forth and ask questions relating to how I would handle, what I am comfortable with, and what I would do in different situations.

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes.

Interview

Called the sales manager and submitted my resume for review. Had a 1:1 interview and then a panel interview with the division president. From there it took about 2 days when they extended the offer to join Fisher.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty to the point. Very corporate interview   Answer Question

Current Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Erlanger, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with members of the senior leadership. The duration of the interview was expected because of the position. Many of the questions were related to my past performance, experiences and training. Maintaining the corporate culture and following the established guidelines are of the utmost importance to the hiring team at Fischer Homes.

Interview Questions

• If asked, what would your best friend say is your strength and area for improvement?   1 Answer

Warranty Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fischer Homes.

Interview

Was interviewed for this position over phone and in person. I thought the interview went well as I had previous experience performing warranty work. I left there with the impression that I had the job as I was informed by the hiring manager that he wanted to bring me back in to meet his counterpart. I wrote the customary thank you letter and even called a few weeks later to follow up. Then I was told they went in another direction in rather terse way. This is not what I expected from Fischer Homes very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• This was just a standard interview no hard questions. Just questions on experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Erlanger, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Met at career fair, had a meet and greet that night, interviewed the next day, applied online, came to a VIP event and spoke with management, was called a few days later with job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would your current supervisor say you need to improve on?   Answer Question
    • What do you like least about your job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to overcome a challenging situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (New York, NY).

Interview

A panel of 3 people who entered and left the room at different times, so questions were repeated often. I found their process to be frustrating and felt to be unfair to the applicant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Bronx, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I contacted them from a senior management referral. Needs a simple process, took the tests. They need a simpler process to interview candidates, especially those experienced in the building industry! Extremely disappointed. I declined their offer after speaking to current employees. Do your research!

Interview Questions

• 5 minute brief - are you willing to work over an hour away   1 Answer