Fischer Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fischer Homes Interview Questions

Interviews at Fischer Homes

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Interview

You're sent a personality test and a workplace culture test before you are identified as a potential candidate. You will receive a call back for an interview if you're test taking ability reflects an acceptable result

Interview Questions

• They asked if i would accept their pay before the interview occurred.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Bloomington, IN) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview that occurred in the morning from the Kentucky office. In total, the process took about 45 minutes. I now have to complete a personality screening online before I find out if I get an in-person interview.

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2019.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process over the phone asking about my career goals, experiences, etc., followed by an online test which took about an hour, and then a second phone interview based on the test results.

Interview Questions

• They asked what a challenge i’ve faced was and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2019.

Interview

Was overall fairly fast. Took about a week long and had multiple interviews in a short time span. First step was a phone interview which was fairly short and the next few steps were more in depth on my background and what I bring to the table. Although the interview was very formal and the questions were somewhat difficult, there were still times were the conversation would steer into something more casual which made me a little less anxious.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your career that you faced a difficult problem and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Sales Counselor Interview

Interview

It was very good. I was provided a lot of information on the company and the role of sales counselor. I liked the overall style of the phone call. Thank you. Hello. Yes. Hi.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out of sales?   1 Answer

Warranty Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fischer Homes.

Interview

Was interviewed for this position over phone and in person. I thought the interview went well as I had previous experience performing warranty work. I left there with the impression that I had the job as I was informed by the hiring manager that he wanted to bring me back in to meet his counterpart. I wrote the customary thank you letter and even called a few weeks later to follow up. Then I was told they went in another direction in rather terse way. This is not what I expected from Fischer Homes very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• This was just a standard interview no hard questions. Just questions on experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Bronx, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I contacted them from a senior management referral. Needs a simple process, took the tests. They need a simpler process to interview candidates, especially those experienced in the building industry! Extremely disappointed. I declined their offer after speaking to current employees. Do your research!

Interview Questions

• 5 minute brief - are you willing to work over an hour away   1 Answer

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Athens, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a face to face interaction where I got to meet some of the team. Then there was a social gathering where there was interactive ways to engage in some conversation with different people within the company. The interview was then held where I was interviewing with two of the people I had met at the previous events.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in new home sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Typical interview protocol: submit resume/cover letter. I went to a meet and greet event at a model home. Met with an HR rep and a Sales Manager. Had 1v1 time discussed previous experiences and career path goals. Follow up phone interview, then final interview at headquarters, where job was offered on spot. The process wasn't anything extraordinary. Follow up dates and time frame were confirmed multiple time to assure proper expectations.

Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fischer Homes (Louisville, KY) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was with a member of senior leadership and the division's Design Center Manager (Louisville, KY). It was comfortable yet very professional. I provided my project management/design portfolio which was used to drive most of the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. What would the closest person to me say was my biggest strength and my biggest weakness?
      2. What are my goals over the next 1-2 years, personally and professionally?
      3. Give an example of a customer service related challenge that you experienced and how did you handle?   Answer Question