Fisher-Price Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2018

2.9

Sort:

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price.

Interview

About 35 minute phone interview and then went in for 4 meetings in 1 day. Everyone was very nice. Looks like an amazing place to work. One interview was via Skype with CA office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fisher-Price (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email asking about salary expectations. After that I had an in-person interview within a week. Interviewed with 3 people. It was an okay experience. The interviewers kept asking the same questions. I sent thank you emails in less than 24 hours after the interview but I never heard back from them again.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite product? What's your personality like? What's brand management? Why toy industry? Why CPG? How are your public speaking/presentation skills?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with the company and after the second one never heard back from them, even that HR person informed me via e-mail that I should expect the information one way or the other. The questions were standard type of tell me about the time when you had to deal with a difficult teammate. What do you know about our company? Who is our competition?

Interview Questions

• List two companies you admire most and tell me why? What FP can learn from them and why?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price.

Interview

I had a couple of phone screenings but I never heard back after the second...not even a "we regret to inform you" standard response. They informed me that the hiring process was very long but they didn't seem to communicate much and I followed up several times. The initial HR person seemed to have no personality and was somewhat rude which was not a good impression to get when applying.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing?
      Provide an example of a great brand (and cannot use Fisher-Price or Apple)
      Describe our target market and our products   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher-Price (East Aurora, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Two interview
    one phone and one panel interview
    They discussed the resume in depth and also why I am interested in the toy industry
    they want to know about your experience and whether you are willing to learn

Interview Questions

• Bheavioural Questions
      Everything that is there on your resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with HR who asked basic questions (e.g., why do you want this internship, what are you looking to gain from this, etc.) then interview with the team (e.g., what research have you done) and the director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit application online, about 3 days later I got email from HR, set up the interview with hiring team and HR manager, the interviewing process from I submitted application to video interview, it took only 2 or 3 weeks, then it took another 2 to 3 weeks to wait for the offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fisher-Price.

Interview

Screening call with HR - easy. Interviewed with four or five different people at the same time. Interview wasn't difficult if you come prepared to sell yourself. They really wanted to know why I felt I would be the right person for this position. After the interview, I heard back fairly soon (about a week).

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question

MBA Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher-Price.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I had a phone interview with an HR professional about a month later and then a Skype interview with 3 marketing and hr individuals. Overall very good process

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fisher-Price (East Aurora, NY).

Interview

You will interview with at least four people for the first interview and a lot of the same questions will be asked. They may seem like they're relating to you and even say "good answer" but that doesn't mean they are actually considering you for the position. You won't get any feedback either.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you are prepared and knowledgeable about the tasks required for the job. They will test your knowledge on certain marketing processes.   Answer Question