Fitbit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fitbit Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

I only phone screened with them. Recruiter was unaware of WHICH role I applied for, it really showed in the phone screen. It felt disorganized and messy. Also if a candidate tells you that they are not comfortable discussing salary this early on, you should respect that.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Pleasant phone screen over the telephone. Good intro to company culture. Some background on the positing and why I was interested. Background on my resume and current company. More info on what my current role is, and how my experience applied to the position. Questions about my view on connected devices. Established where I would like to work.

Ios Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview. The question quality was balanced, iOS vs general programming/algorithms, and increased in difficulty as time interviews progressed. The people were friendly, one interview with a pair of interviewers stood out as being legit and high quality. Parking of course was difficult.

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After a phone call and excel test, I came onsite. Interviewer only seemed concerned about how well I could use Excel, said she was looking for someone she wouldn't have to interact with, didn't ask any questions about me as a person or why I thought I would be a fit. Of the 10+ interviews I had at different tech companies, this was by far the most de-humanizing

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was later emailed about the position. Had a phone interview with a recruiter. That same week I was scheduled to talk with the hiring manager for the product specialist team, who I had a good conversation with (or so I thought). I was then never contacted for over a week. I had to follow up with the coordinator about the status of the process which I was told I'd be contacted again by the recruiter soon — which I wasn't. I had to then follow up with the recruiter, who told me that she spoke with the hiring manager and was told they'd be going in a different direction. So it took them over two weeks, which could have been done earlier. I learned after the whole process from a friend, they were actually planning on hiring and internal candidate, so it might all have been for show.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

The company wants to steal people's projects/ideas and give it the name of an interview. Personally, I felt like they had called me on to only ask me about a particular project I had worked on that was of interest to them. They had no intention of hiring me whatsoever. At the end of it I felt used and exploited. They gave me a free fitbit as consolation and I got a generic rejection email a week later. Terrible strategy, terrible management. Not surprised to see where they've come from the past 2 years

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a bunch of technical questions. This was followed by a test that which I had to submit to check for coding skils. Finally there was a round of 4 onsite interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit in May 2017.

Interview

The Recruiter was engaging, personable and welcoming during my phone conversation however when speaking with the person in the HR department via phone, they were not knowledgeable about the position I was being interviewed for which was a bit off putting. Not sure what this was about.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult from the interviewer. The difficult part was getting my questions answered about the position.   Answer Question

IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was an initial recruiter call, then a technical phone screen, then a follow-up recruiter call. I didn't make it to onsite since they were looking for someone more senior. The follow-up recruiter call was with disappointing news, but I did value the constructive feedback I was given.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

You start with a phone interview with the recruiter if they think you are a good fit then they schedule a phone interview with hiring manager, if that goes well then they invite you for a 1/2 day in person interview with team.