Fitbit Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 300 of over 300 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Fitbit

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

Presencial y un con tiempos de espera algo largos durante el día, pero efectivos. Diferentes personas entrevistan a los candidatos, algunas session es son en grupo, y la mayoría individuales. Al menos una de las entrevistas fue en inglés.

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia en servicio al cliente
    1 Answer

Fitbit

Application

I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

It was what you'd expect from an interview. Got asked some white boarding questions and was asked some mobile specific stuff. People were friendly. Company seemed cool. No major complaints.

Interview Questions
  • What you'd expect -- algorithmic and mobile specific questions

Fitbit

Application

I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

Long day, sweaty, lots of undergraduate problems, programming without a terminal, explicit statistical concepts, implementing CS algorithms without looking them up, other words to fill up the minimum other words to fill up the minimum other words to fill up the minimum

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Odd experience where I was brought into a room for a portfolio presentation and the interviewers we 20 minutes late rushing my presentation. From there after two more interviews with marketing and an engineer I was left alone to eat lunch by myself for an hour in my interview room. 3 more interviews in the afternoon and that was it. Seemed like a poorly planned process with not a lot of respect towards my time.

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions about experience and product design approach. To be honest the questions were very basic and it made me feel like they didn't know what to ask product designers.

Fitbit

Application

I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, with almost all of it requiring technical response. Very... mismanaged and disorganized. Seemed like most teams didn't even know the position I was interviewing for, and ended up being highly overqualified. Wasn't given any proper feedback until the end.

Interview Questions
  • Java-specific syntax and algorithm analysis. Data structures a must.

Fitbit

Application

I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

Pretentious talks about algorithms, about different things, questions, live coding, etc. And after hours of that they called me 3 days later, probably to haggle on the salary I asked for. They probably took the 3 days to interview other people, I suppose. I declined even talking to them as I already had another job :)))

Interview Questions
  • Some BS about algorithms, sorting, etc. Then more to the point questions about the specifics of my expertise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Screening round with interviewer. 1 hour Technical Zoom call. The interviewer wanted to be creative and bring in some new coding challenge. But could not even explain the what he wanted for the whole hour. Did not even organize his thoughts before interview and paste the question in coderpad. Worst experience so far.

Fitbit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit in Dec 2020

Interview

1 interview with HR and Manager, didn't know to answer to a question and they said that I'm not a good fit, in the interview - - - - - - - - - -

Interview Questions
  • Did you worked with native or hybrid apps?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The recruiter emailed me, set up a time to meet with me and then we spoke on the phone. He then sent my information off to the hiring manager and then emailed me back the results. During which I told him I was on the East Coast and he sounded disgusted with where I lived. It kind of made me feel uncomfortable since I had to move due to covid and have been planing on moving back. Anyways, they did not want to move forward with me and got the most generic email back saying my skills didn't qualify. I was kind of insulted since I have had experience at companies like Amazon and Microsoft doing design systems and have ADA i could not put on my site but was willing to share with the hiring manager. I had the skills to do this job. I was disappointed in the boring generic email the recruiter sent me I would of rather them said they were moving forward with other candidates in which they liked their portfolios better and thank me for my time instead of telling me my skills didn't match. I just found it weird and in-personable. for a company that thrives on being personable with their customers they lack that in the interview process and culture. I felt like this was an application for a robot job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe design systems. Describe your previous teams
2 people found this interview helpful

Fitbit

Application

I interviewed at Fitbit

Interview

I went through the first screening which was a phone interview with their HR rep. The questions were average questions about past experiences and what was the main reason for the interest over the position. What was disappointing is that at some point I felt the interviewer was kind of gaslighting my answers claiming my previous positions were probably not relevant to the position. Like if I was confused between my past experience and what was the position I was applying for. I was frustrated and tried to explain a couple of times what I meant with each of my answers. If this person saw my resume and experience previously to our interview, I really didn't understand why would he push to say my background wasn't relevant. In that case why would he want to reach out anyway. At the end, he closed the interview by asking if I would be interested in following up with the process and mentioned he would be briefly back in touch to tell me the next steps. It totally sounded to me like it was a go. After days of not hearing back I decided to do a follow-up email asking about the process and he sent their generic thank you note. I decided to try feedback request and he never replied. I understand that they have multiple candidates in the pod but it's so unprofessional, first, to create false expectations on candidates, and second, not having the human touch to drop a few words back. Specially if the candidate asks for feedback. I'm an international applicant and it's very important to me to learn about the difference in expectations and company culture. Bad experience for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 300 Interviews