Found 386 of over 461 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Fitbit
Got a burning question about Fitbit? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fitbit employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management." (in 21 reviews)
- "Senior leadership that changes company strategy every quarter" (in 16 reviews)
- "There are many managers that aren't sharp at all and only see their own tiny world" (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management doesn't know what it's doing" (in 9 reviews)
- "suite level management has been well documented, but the toxic, arrogant middle management should be equally highlighted." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fitbit and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Fitbit Reviews FAQs
Fitbit has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 461 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Fitbit to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
75% of Fitbit employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fitbit 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.