Flagship Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flagship Rehabilitation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flagship Rehabilitation

SLP Interview

Interview

The Recruiter was amazing! Helpful with orientation and continued support is provided 10 years later! Felt comfortable from the initial phone call and throughout the entire process! The HR dept provided an excellent orientation at the corporate office and on site training provided with the Manager. Flagship provides a "shipmate" to help new hires have a "mentor" when beginning.

Interview Questions

• Focused on patient care and knowledge to help residents in the communities they serve!   Answer Question

Flagship Rehabilitation Response

Aug 25, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for the feedback!

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flagship Rehabilitation (Hagerstown, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, had a screening interview via phone with a Recruiter. Secondly, I went to interview on-site with the Site Manager and also had a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had in long term care? Describe a typical day in your current job?   1 Answer

Flagship Rehabilitation Response

Aug 25, 2015 – Director of HR

Thank you for the feedback and welcome aboard!

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flagship Rehabilitation (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

unorganized, rushed, 1-sided, questions, Since DOR gave card with extension, I called and was told to never call again, they would let me know. How perplexing was that when I reminded the person, he/she told me to call and gave me the card.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job? Are you strong enough? Here is my card if you have questions   1 Answer
    • Are you physically fit and how much do you exercise?   1 Answer

Interview

Met with the father/owner of the company who was very well spoke, dressed nice, seemed to have good vision. Daughters, who I also interviewed with, were clueless about clinical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

OTR/L Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flagship Rehabilitation.

Interview

Traditional contract rehab company. Caring, knowledgable therapists. Family oriented administration. High productivity standards, but flexible with approaches. Headquartered in Cumberland, MD, with periodic face time with region-level staff. Training support is adequate with my particular manager being very proactive with providing inservices and staff development. Might benefit from use of a more objective screening style, with mid-management to benefit from managerial training support. I was impressed by the support of upper management over time. They really tried to "look after" their buildings

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baileys Crossroads, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flagship Rehabilitation (Baileys Crossroads, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was okay. I interviewed with the CEO and his daughters, who were also managers and co-owners. No complaints about the interview process other than at that time, the daughters had very little experience or knowledge of occupational therapy.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer