FleetPride Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleetPride Interview Questions

Interviews at FleetPride

2.3

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleetPride in October 2015.

Interview

Fleetpride ofter benefit and medical and dental and retirement and more....and will be a good.place to work at with experience of the life time and the skills to know... to make everything as easy as you want it.to be.......

Interview Questions

• what are you applying for...and the ofter benefit and medical and dental and retirement and more   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was good to.know that they have good benefits and medical and dental and retirement planning and much more ....and with the experience...... .

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

conversation with president was complete and interesting included many aspects of business proposal and future expectations for organization. and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

I had three seperate phone interviews before I actually sat down face to face. The actual interview was very straight forward, and to the point. Most of the final interview, I felt like I was the one conducting the meeting. They were very open to answering my (many) questions.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

Replaced person

Interview Questions

• Can you work for any type of person no matter what their experience is?   Answer Question

Was offered better job at competitor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

I was hired 14 years ago, so I really don't recall the process. I know that it was a phone interview with the hiring manager in Chicago while I was in Birmingham, Alabama. He asked the basic questions regarding my previous experience. The Hiring process is now a lot different with it being more HR centric.

Interview Questions

• I asked the hiring Mgr "why do I want to come work for FleetPride",   1 Answer

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleetPride in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with the recruiter. It went pretty well. I covered almost all the points required for the position. However, I did not receive any further communication at all after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding past experience related to job requirements.   Answer Question

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FleetPride (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

One meeting for 20 minutes. i met them at the location at which i would be working at. They questions were not very difficult to answer. They later asked me when i could start.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I was introduced to the hiring process through a staffing agency. Staffing agency prepared me for the groups dynamics and the culture of the company. The actual face to face interview was with the director only. I think the agency failed to do their face to face and just went off my phone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was low and only a small room to negotiate bonus percent. Pay and culture was a reason I elected to leave soon after arriving. I accepted because it was a great group of people but the group changed.

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

The process was straightforward mostly situation based questions. Only issue was it took over 3 weeks from the time the branch manager stated they wanted to hire me to the time the official offer was given.

Interview Questions

• How are you when people get in your face yelling and screaming?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No much of a negotiation, My salary is more than the branch managers. They offered me 3k less than what I asked for but the bonus structure was worth it.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleetPride (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

phone interview with HR, then tech person; then with Director of Apps. If you convince the Director you know what you are doing, you are in good shape. He's very technical.

Interview Questions

• RPG ILE important, as is SQL. Questions on subfiles, and RDI. Asked about modules and service programs. Change management is a big plus (Turnover).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew approximately what the rate was for others, so I used that.