FleetPride Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleetPride Interview Questions

2.5

Distribution Center Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FleetPride (Grapevine, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewers just asked for my job history and said the position was mine it's been 3 weeks now and I haven't heard a job offer or a call from them very unprofessional staff.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in this position?   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleetPride in October 2015.

Interview

Fleetpride ofter benefit and medical and dental and retirement and more....and will be a good.place to work at with experience of the life time and the skills to know... to make everything as easy as you want it.to be.......

Interview Questions

• what are you applying for...and the ofter benefit and medical and dental and retirement and more   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was good to.know that they have good benefits and medical and dental and retirement planning and much more ....and with the experience...... .

Warehouse Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FleetPride (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

You have ascreening then after that you have an interview with three of the operational manager then after that they determine whether you're hired at 9 by the end of the interview time and then you come back to do your training probably a good two weeks later

Inventory Analyst Interview

Interview

conversation with president was complete and interesting included many aspects of business proposal and future expectations for organization. and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

The process was straightforward mostly situation based questions. Only issue was it took over 3 weeks from the time the branch manager stated they wanted to hire me to the time the official offer was given.

Interview Questions

• How are you when people get in your face yelling and screaming?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No much of a negotiation, My salary is more than the branch managers. They offered me 3k less than what I asked for but the bonus structure was worth it.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

I had three seperate phone interviews before I actually sat down face to face. The actual interview was very straight forward, and to the point. Most of the final interview, I felt like I was the one conducting the meeting. They were very open to answering my (many) questions.

Undisclosed Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FleetPride in July 2014.

Interview

Their panel interview consisted of 3 folks that may or may not have been my boss? They were very arrogant and self-absorbed. One had his computer up the whole time taking notes he said but acted disinterested. The VP was actually engaging and I enjoyed talking with him.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleetPride.

Interview

I was hired 14 years ago, so I really don't recall the process. I know that it was a phone interview with the hiring manager in Chicago while I was in Birmingham, Alabama. He asked the basic questions regarding my previous experience. The Hiring process is now a lot different with it being more HR centric.

Interview Questions

• I asked the hiring Mgr "why do I want to come work for FleetPride",   1 Answer

Driver/Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FleetPride (Kirkland, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

My interveiw was very unorthodox it was in Kirkland Washington the manager there called me for a phone interview which lasted about forty five minutes and it consisted of questions about my work history and the gap in my work history. I was then asked to come in the next day to meet the small crew and take a walk around and interview during said walk around.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleetPride (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied to Fleetpride though campus recruiting and got a interview 4 days later. the recruiter was very nice and he asked me several question about my working experience. He told me he want to hire a person who has very strong skills on SQL and Excel and he also prepared a SQL quiz after interview.