Flex Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 565 of over 565 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Austin, TX) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very professional interview process. Given that I interviewed during the peak of the 2020 COVID-19 situation, we used ZOOM for my 1st interview and my 2nd interview was in person...no handshake and of course the wearing of a mask. All went well. My current manager interviewed me and I enjoy working with this gentleman. He knows his job very well and he trusts his team to make plenty of decisions.

Interview Questions
  • What are my expectations of the company?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I interviewed at Flex

Interview

The process was awful. The shifts are only 12 hour shifts and they do not go by proper safety methods to check their product before producing parts. Management is the absolute worst I have ever seen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Flex (Timişoara)

Interview

On point, linear and clear process. The initial interview is conducted via phone. Second round is via Zoom and it includes language/s assessment and excel assessment. The recruiting team is very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • How would you face direct difficult situations if it would be to arise when providing assistance to a manager or HRBP?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Flex (New Delhi)

Interview

I applied in their career site and received the call from HR within a couple of days. There were 2 rounds. 1st round, 30mins- Technical and general questions were asked. 2nd round was managerial round, >1hr- General questions + lot of questions about previous employment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I interviewed at Flex

Interview

Great interview didn’t get the job, but everyone was kind and easy to talk to. It was 3 rounds of interviews and all of them were great. Phone, zoom then in person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I interviewed at Flex

Interview

Processo em grupo que não permite conhecer bem cada usuário. Além de deixar o candidato esperando resposta, e não dar satisfações necessárias sobre a demora da resposta; Me senti desconfortável e não voltaria para outra oportunidade.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I interviewed at Flex

Interview

Flex wanted me to give my first interview on-site, they were not able to accommodate my request for a remote interview. This makes the company seem un-accommodating and I would rather not work at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I interviewed at Flex

Interview

The hiring manager is friendly and very nice to talk with. No much question asking, just requested to explain on my current work experience and salary expectation. Then explain what is the candidate they are looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flex

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Flex

Interview

fue muy facil solo preguntas generales mas que nada de mis conocimientos en javascript y que era lo que habia trabajado antes ,fue muy facil solo preguntas generales mas que nada de mis conocimientos en javascript y que era lo que habia trabajado antes

Interview Questions
  • conoces de react y su ciclo de vida de componentes?

Flex

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flex

Interview

Fue un proceso de tres niveles, primero una entrevista sencilla con el equipo que iba a trabajar, el segundo fue un examen con preguntas sobre procesos de producción y SQl, y el último fue una entrevista con el equipo de trabajo y las personas a cargo del puesto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tijuana, Baja California, Baja California

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Tijuana, Baja California, Baja California)

Interview

First initial rush to interview with low flexibility on schedule, then no feedback for weeks. Got called 3 times during the year for interviews for the same position with months apart and same staff. Felt like I was being used as a "filler" candidate when you hear rumors the positions are being filled by foreigners.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 565 Interviews