Flex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Flex

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

First round : Face to Face with Managers with more technical and process related question will be asked
    Second Round : With Process heads More related skills and past experience and tool which have knowledge
    Third Round : HR Round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Easy nothing special, they interview smart people to give them direction in the business. some are clueless but you have to keep on going to the end. very quick to get you an offer but read it and compare it to other option you have on hand

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for flex   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Very formal interview everyone was dressed nice. Be prepared and do research. Remember to bring a pen and paper. The interview took around a hour. Went trough three different interviews.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

1. HR Recruiter e-mails me to schedule a phone screening, she disappears off face of Earth for 3 weeks.
    2. After I send two follow-up e-mails, I get a phone call out of the blue to schedule me for an interview 24 hours later with the hiring manager.
    3. The hiring manager asks me like 2 questions and says I'd be a good fit.
    4. Immediately I get a HR phone call scheduling me for a final interview at 8am the next morning.
    5. Final interview had just hiring manager & his boss. Where they just asked about my work experience. Didn't ask me any questions about the industry or "Tell me a time you [...]".
    6. Get an automated e-mail rejecting me a week later.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are some of the six sigma tools you used in your last job?   Answer Question

Automation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Buffalo Grove, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screen then in person at their manufacturing facility. I talked to the hiring manager automation engineer and manufacturing manager. All were very professional and wanted to determine if I was the best fit for them and vise versa.

Interview Questions

• General questions about resume. Why I wanted the technician job being slightly overqualified.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Very few questions mainly based on availability. I didn't see anyone who did not get accepted (if my memory is correct). I only recall meeting with one person (initially) and that person worked for a staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Only question I recall was related to working well with hands   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Quick and friendly. We did simple test and asked basic questions and why would you want to work for their company. Process was easy and fast. They help out with questions if you do don't understand.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

On site interview after couple of calls. Went to their Buffalo grove, IL location. 3-4 different area/section managers took the interview. I didn't talk to any HR members until I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      why would you like to leave your previous job?
      Why quality?
      Tell us about a situation when you had to convince your manager with your view point   1 Answer

Process Engineering Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex (Austin, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone interview. Went over the job specifications and pay first. Asked some generic character questions about leadership and previous experience. Lasted about 45 minutes. Offered an in person interview. That one is tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex (Buffalo Grove, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was quite rapid. I was called for a face to face interview directly and the manager had asked questions going over my resume. He then talked about the company and the products and the type of work I will be working on. Very smooth

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to table that is unique?   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Irving, TX).

Interview

Initial screening by contract employment agency, then Engineering Manager at Flex. Interviewer meets with Senior Management, Engineering Manager, Project Engineer's, and other Staff Members. Interview followed by facility tour.

Interview Questions

• Questions probe to determine competence, experience, and social interaction, so questions are not necessarily standard questions.   1 Answer