FlexTrade Systems Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward, there was very little focus on culture fit and focused almost entirely on technical skills.
    In my case, the company promised reimbursement for travel but never fulfilled the promise. Attempted to reach out to the company point of contact and they were usually unresponsive.

Interview Questions

• Since I signed an NDA I will respect it   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

One phone Interview. One onsite. In the onsite, there were few rounds onsite including one by the CEO. It really depends on which position you are applying for. For me, C++ was the core.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First, HR introduced the company to you followed by some behavioral questions. Then a technical interview. I was asked some basic C++ questions and LeetCode easy-level coding questions. The final round was all about brain teasers, and I guess I failed it. This company is cheap. Bad culture and bad working environment. Don't choose this company if you have other choices.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

asked a variety of questions esp. C++ and some mediocre algo challenges. however the hiring manager confesses they only actually use old-school C, which if you use for years, I don't think you can find next job with this skill anymore. And the company is cheap. Although promised to reimburse my hotel stay, I never hear from them anymore. The company is cheap because they trying to reuse EVERY piece of paper's back. The company is cheap because they think you are very good at C++ but they cannot even afford entry-level salary of a developer. Try to NOT waste your time with this company at your best. When you see them, run, run fast.

Interview Questions

• virtual constructor, virtual table, some c++ language stupid design/defect/truth/unforeseen, old c style function implementation.   Answer Question

Senior Associate C++ Developer Interview

Interview

First code test then phone interview. I think this company just waste my time. I did well in both code test and phone interview. I correctly answered all questions. But HR can't give me specific reson why decline me. They just waste time. The HR is very rude. I waste 4 hours to took test. But get no reason.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy to moderate process. On site was less focused on algorithmic question and more pressing about real knowledge in programming - which are hard to answer if you don;t have any

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

most c++ questions hiring interview process. 50 word min, 50 word min,50 word min
    3 phone interview, 4 rounds of in person. very time consuming
    get offer after one week. relocation fee is only reimbursed 2000 max

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. in February 2015.

Interview

First round is a code review test, not hard. You can find a bug every almost 10 lines, if you don't, recheck it. Second round is a phone interview, I think I answered all of the questions, but there is no response from then on.

Interview Questions

• 1. pros and cons of inline functions;
      2. shallow vs deep copy;
      3. static vs dynamic compiling.   Answer Question

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round was a code review in c++.After clearing that round they asked me to schedule a 30 min telephonic interview,the interviewer asked me basic c++ question.After clearing this round there was a skype interview where the interviewer asked me questions about my resume.
    After clearing this round they called me onsite.In onsite interview there were 3 rounds 1st was a c++ test,second round was with an interviewer who asked me questions based on the test and a Data structure question,third round was with another interviewer who asked me questions about pointers and memory mapping and some questions related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphisim
      Diff between new and malloc
      Find substring in a string   Answer Question