FlexTrade Systems Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FlexTrade Systems Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at FlexTrade Systems Inc.

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

firstly I did a test, wrote on paper, with approximately 10 questions. Need to write a sorting algorithm. what is polymorphism, why destructor is defined virtual. one question on multi thread programming, need to consider use of semaphore. three threads need to operate accordingly in a certain sequence. use semaphore to control sequence of access.

Interview Questions

• How to use concurrency to make matrix multiply computation faster? what is the complexity?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

Online test and then onsite interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy to moderate process. On site was less focused on algorithmic question and more pressing about real knowledge in programming - which are hard to answer if you don;t have any

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First, HR introduced the company to you followed by some behavioral questions. Then a technical interview. I was asked some basic C++ questions and LeetCode easy-level coding questions. The final round was all about brain teasers, and I guess I failed it. This company is cheap. Bad culture and bad working environment. Don't choose this company if you have other choices.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc..

Interview

After applying they contacted me with a code test with different sorting and calculating algorithms. Average difficulty. It was doable. After they reviewed the result of the code test I had a phone interview. The phone interview was 30 minutes long mainly about skills review, technical questions and tricky algorithm questions held by a developer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyack, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Nyack, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Online C++ Test , after that 2 phone interview on C++ and algorithms

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online thru company website, Online test then one phone interview, standard questions on C++, virtual fn definition, ptrs,ref, operator overloading, polymorphism, unix commands, interviewer was very friendly, waiting to hear back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

a test taken from PROVEIT about c++
    you just need to prepare

Interview Questions

• how to declare a pointer to pointer and use it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Had a first round of C++ test online, Then the second round was telephonic which had basic c++ queations. The Onsite interview was two rounds, First round was general resume based questions and second round was questions exactly same from the interview but with detailed explanations required for each answer.