Flexogenix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Flexogenix

2.4

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flexogenix (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

After completing sending resume through indeed, was contacted for phone interview, then e-mailed an application to bring to my interview, face to face interview the next day, then asked to come beck the next day to shadow for 2 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Very informal really just talked about my past employment and given an overview of the company   Answer Question

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flexogenix (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I remember when I got a phonecall, the manager asked if I could be seen today for an interview. So I said yes and I immediately went to an interview in the LA location. It was really quick. The questions were very general and asking scenario questions of what would happen if there were any drama to between coworkers and patients.

Interview Questions

• If you had a problem with a coworker how would you resolve it?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flexogenix (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Very detailed panel interview that included the CEO. Very open to discuss the vision of the company. All of my questions were answered and non were avoided.

Billing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flexogenix (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I feel I was lied to. I was asked questions and manager took notes for her personal use. For her to learn how to do her job. I was told to come in again and was demoted from billing supervisor to collector.

Interview Questions

• What steps do I take on handling accounts receivable/collections.   1 Answer
    • How would I handle a problematic employee or someone that needs to be retrained over and over?   1 Answer

Patient Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flexogenix (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a phone call and a visit to the office to meet the office manager. Went over my resume and some questions about my skills. Office manager went over the job description and duties.

Interview Questions

• Where you worked before, why you want to work for them, basic questions.   Answer Question