Flexton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flexton (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

missed interviews a few time as HR did not call
    The Code challenge happened but again no feedback
    The internal screeneign was postponed a few time
    called 20 times to get response and finally the hr picked the call

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flexton (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very quick interview highlighting important parameters of the role.And understanding my core expertise and technical knowledge with respect to recruitment skills as well as recruitment life cycle understanding.

Interview Questions

• How much passionate you are about recruitment as a profession ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flexton in November 2014.

Interview

The person I spoke to for the phone interview was great. She was helpful, polite, and we had a real conversation instead of feeling like it was going off of a script. When I got off the phone with her, I felt enthusiastic about the job and excited for an in-person interview. She didn't have a very clear description for the job I would be interviewing for, but it was clear that it was the fault of someone higher up, and not her.

When I went in for the actual interview, it was very different. I sat down in a room with three other people, including the CEO, and it started out rather typical. No one was very friendly, except for one guy who was uncomfortably friendly. It didn't cross the line into inappropriate, but it was a close call. But that happens.

The CEO asked me if I'd ever organized any social events for companies and I said that no, not in my professional experience, but I had done that many times for large groups of my peers for social events in and out of college. He smiled and said that the ones I would be organizing here would have a lot less alcohol. He continued to make comments about how it wouldn't be appropriate for me to go out partying every weekend and then not come into work on Monday because I was hungover, even when I (politely) reassured him that I don't ever drink past a glass of wine with dinner (which he seemed not to believe).

I'm a recent college graduate with minimal experience, so when I found out that the title I was interviewing for was a manager position, I asked him why he would want to hire someone with my lack of experience, since I'd been frank about it both on my resume and during my phone interview. He padded his answer with pleasantries and tactfulness, but basically the reason was that he wanted to hire someone to train to grow into the head of their new HR...and be able to underpay them for it. The position had a huge range of responsibilities and would involve learning a lot of new things at once, and instead of hiring someone who would know what they were doing and pay them a little more, he wanted to find someone who lacked experience and would accept the position for a small salary. (I brought up 20/hr and he said it was too much.)

I especially believe that was the case because of how he treated me not as a person he was interviewing and trying to get to know, but as a crazy girl just out of school who probably parties a lot that he's going to have to keep in line. It was offensive and sexist in a way that did not cross any legal lines, but certainly crossed some personal lines.

This doesn't seem like a very good company, no matter how much it sounds like 'Flextronics'.

Interview Questions

• What new management style would you bring to our office? (I wasn't told it was a management position before I went to the interview.)   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

The lady reached out to me having seen my resume on a job site. Rude, interrupted, aggressive questioning. Not a good first impression of the company (which she didn't name until i asked who she was).

Interview Questions

• She asked what skills I had. How open can a question be?! When I started to answer she would repeat the question until she answered for me which was ridiculous.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flexton.

Interview

The hiring process was great. We got straight to the point, the interviewer asked the appropriate questions and didn't make me feel nervous. They answered all my questions and were clear about what they needed from me. I had a great experience.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flexton (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

This is ITservice company and hire people to work at client site.

I did not get a chance to visit their office as it was telephonic interview and they sent an offer after interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special . No technical interview.   1 Answer

I did not feel it as genuine and offer was very petty with many terms and condition and they were not ready to support relocation and anything.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flexton (Bhopal (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I got to know about Flexton Inc from Internet Job Portal, I then sent my CV to the concerned person and then he shared it across with the management. Later in the week I got a call from the Management and then my Interview was taken. The management also told me about the position and explained the KRA's of the position.