Florida Peninsula Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Florida Peninsula Insurance

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Peninsula Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Florida Peninsula Insurance (Boca Raton, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied online with a resume. I was scheduled for an interview with the manager, an investigator and an HR generalist. The interview was laid back and they really made me feel at ease. They were all very respectful and professional. I filled out and application that same day with a scenario to figure out and set a plan of action. I was called back for a second interview and this time it was with the director of claims and director of HR. The manager from the first interview was there as well. Again, they were all very respectful and professional and really seemed to care about their employees. Both interviews consisted of them just getting to know me and discussing my background, training and experience. I then had a background check done, they contacted my references and I was offered the job. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What background can you bring to this position?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Peninsula Insurance (Boca Raton, FL)

Interview

I was interviewed by the Claims Manager for about an hour. There was a phone interview prior to this. This was my second time to be interviewed by this company. At the time I was hired you had to be interviewed by all the owners of the company. Luckily I knew one of the owners before the process. We went over my resume and my qualifications. A rundown of the responsibilities were explained. I was then taken around the office to meet some of the employees.

Interview Questions
  • no difficult questions were asked during the interview
2 people found this interview helpful

Florida Peninsula Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Peninsula Insurance in May 2014

Interview

Interviewed with multiple C-level and middle management. Aptitude test on the spot. Interview demeanor was good. Growing company and that out sources it's systems development. Casual Attire and fast paced environment.

Interview Questions
  • How you would handle conflicting requirements by different departments and how you would override their inputs.
Be the first to find this interview helpful