Fluke Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluke Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Interview

Great feedback, great company, do your research on the company before interviewing. The interviewer gave time to think and responded after each answer. Both behavioral questions and situational questions were administered.

Interview Questions

• If you had to give a price quote for cleaning windows for an entire city, how would you go about doing that?   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Bonita Springs, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. After a surprise group interview, candidates are asked to complete poorly written exercises in a couple of days. Then the company will follow up the following week. The first exercise is to test skills on how “navigate” their software system (learn their system). It asks you to manage pieces of equipment in your home. Create it, schedule maintenance on it, create more records, create users, create work orders, add more records and list any resources used. It encourages you to do additional actions. Then, thoroughly document how you did, what did it, and why you did it. It took hours. The second exercise asks to create a persuasive email. It asks to pick out a company event on the website, pretend the company is the recipient of the email and ask you to come to their own event. After all of this work, I never heard from them again, even though I reached out a couple of times. Unprofessional at best and a waste of time.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by call with hiring manager. There were situational questions, outline of the job itself, a very good description of the history of the businesses, and recent developments in the organization. Seems like a very interesting company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with the Assistant Controller, Controller, and Cost Accounting manager over the course of three hours. Was a very professional and pleasant interview process. Interview also included discussion over the internship responsibilities and duties.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

These folks want top talent, at entry level wages, they additionally value schooling over actual working experience / knowledge. Lastly, the recruiters are pretty unresponsive and generally not concerned about candidate's effort time etc.. Explore opportunities with them, but be ware you can most likely get a much better salary at companies who actually understand value your talents bring

Technical Support Engineer (Software/Hardware)-FLU005221 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA).

Interview

An online questioner that took some time to fill out only to find out their expectations appeared too high, even when adding more skills. The application can be more simpler and to be made with respect to the jobseeker.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation.

Interview

HR was friendly in phone interview and very encouraging that my experience matched the job. Then had phone interview with hiring manager and he acted as if he never looked at my resume. He asked for a review of my experience. I started talking about job 15 years ago and he said no start when you graduated college and what year was that. Very abrasive and borderline illegal questioning.

Interview Questions

• What year did you you graduate college?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a phone reply. It was a fairly standard phone interview. They were trying to assess who I was as opposed to any technical questions. I did not hear back from them in a very timely manner though. A week before the job was supposed to start they emailed me a rejection form letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in an employer?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager (TSM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Fluke Corporation uses a stress free, low key and friendly hiring process. Their HR team is exceptional. The process is unique and very welcoming. The hiring manager and the HR people take their time to explain the benefits and options in details. A tour of the manufacture facilities is part of the hiring process, which I believe is key to a successful hiring process as it serves as an invitation to be part of a well establish professional family. Very professional HR staff.

Product Innovation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Roughly a 2 hour interview process on site. Spoke to various employees - about 5 mainly senior. Very easy going and seemed that many of the questions were understanding how I fit in the culture of Fluke. It was an interview process not just for them, but for me as well.

Also got a rough tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time?   1 Answer