Cover image for Fluke Corporation

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Fluke Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

The recruiting experience was the worst ever. The person set up a phone interview and never showed up. As I was waiting for the call I emailed them to find out if this was still happening and she replied 20 mins later that she was stuck on another call and she needed to reschedule. So we reschedule which in turn she canceled again because she said she had something come up, and she said she would reschedule when I told her not to worry about it that we don't need to reschedule because if this is how you start the process I can only imagine what it is like working there. Someone should really look into improving the recruiting process and the overall experience with this company. Horrible first impression.

Interview Questions
  • There was no questions because the recruiter never showed up to the interview she scheduled.
    Answer Question

Fluke Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Fluke Corporation

Interview

Only one video interview was needed with basic questions about past work experience. The interview was about 15 - 20 mins. The interviewer was pretty nice and straight forward. Not bad.

Interview Questions
  • straight forward basic questions...how to handle a problematic co-worker, walk me through your day, what systems are you familiar with

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in Oct 2022

Interview

3 Interviews - A recruiter, the Hiring Manager, and then 3 current employees. The recruiter one was very straightforward, a little about you, and why you want the job - seeing if you fit the culture. The Hiring Manager interview was more technical - he asked things specific to the job description. If you know what you're applying for and you have qualifications, it's not terribly difficult. The 3 current employee one had 45 minutes allocated to each. One was pretty technical (with a coding question at the end) One was more team cultural, and the other was about your problem-solving strategies. All of them were super nice and easy to talk to. My advice is to be positive, talk through your thought process and review the stuff in the job description.

Interview Questions
  • General Questions - Questions that frame how you interact on a team. Problem-solving, conflict resolution etc. Technical Questions - Definitions of standard embedded system things like Semaphores, Multithreading, Polymorphism. How you'd approach different problems. One easy-medium level Leetcode type problem

Fluke Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Fluke Corporation

Interview

I went through referral. HR round, then HM round, who conducted my interview. Then was called to an onsite loop with 5 interviews (mostly senior members of the Product, engineering, sales, and design team).

Interview Questions
  • Mostly situational and behavioral questions. A few strategy case studies.

Fluke Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in Aug 2022

Interview

Overall great experience. I enjoyed meeting with all of the individuals that I interviewed with. Wasn't left on the hook for very long, and they kept me informed with all of the information.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Munich, Bavaria)

Interview

I liked the whole interview process. I had 5 but all of them were good fun. I am working there since 7 months and I still like. . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fluke Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation

Interview

Demorou meses entre consultoria de RH, entrevistas e testes. Muito demorado e com pouca praticidade. O processo todo teve varios deslocamentos para consultoria e para a sede da empresa sendo que praticamente 100% do processo poderia ter sido remoto.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2022

Interview

There were 3 45min back to back penal interview. All behavioral questions, no technical questions. Overall not difficult, but make sure you have evidence to support you answers. I will say the questions are pretty general.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflicts between managers and coworkers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Kent, WA)

Interview

Their recruiter reached out to me, took over a week to respond to any emails, and made me feel as though I was wasting her time. Again, they reached out to me to see if I was interested in the role. Hard pass on this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fluke Corporation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation

Interview

2 rounds. Both for over an hour each. First with the Design manager and the second with the Design Manager and Development Lead. Plenty of information was given, not much learnt.

Interview Questions
  • • Hands-on research you conducted/ collected/ used in order to make design decisions • Different options you had, and the rationale behind choosing one option over another • How you collaborated with the Development team
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews

Fluke Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Fluke Corporation as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Test Engineer and Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Innovation Manager and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Fluke Corporation takes an average of 30 days when considering 74 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Director had the quickest hiring process (on average 22 days), whereas Test Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 39 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Fluke Corporation according to 74 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.21%