Fluke Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with the Assistant Controller, Controller, and Cost Accounting manager over the course of three hours. Was a very professional and pleasant interview process. Interview also included discussion over the internship responsibilities and duties.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got a phone reply. It was a fairly standard phone interview. They were trying to assess who I was as opposed to any technical questions. I did not hear back from them in a very timely manner though. A week before the job was supposed to start they emailed me a rejection form letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in an employer?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

My first interview was suppose to be in person, but due to weather it ended up being over the phone. My second interview lasted 5 hours, one hour with each person.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions and also
      'what would you do" in certain situations regarding inventory   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Prepare to drive the interview; the panel of 4 reserve 50 minutes per interview, back to back. Sell yourself, they love themselves, but have little to no experience speaking or translating into other languages. Actual documentation shows problems with parallel construction that is perilous for translation into European languages.
    The Fluke 754 has features we know you’ll love: increased accuracy, enhanced reliability, and is easier to read in dark environments.

Interview Questions

• Why would you fit into their corporate climate (they tell you nobody leaves once they get hired, but a little research shows high job turnover, esp. in the writing team). Such incongruities undermined the interview for me. Perhaps it would be your cup of tea. I don't sense corroboration or collegiate work ethic.   1 Answer

A closed group, with undeserved self-importance who achieved job via family member with no writing experience. No questions regarding documentation. Overinflated view of their role in the company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

These folks want top talent, at entry level wages, they additionally value schooling over actual working experience / knowledge. Lastly, the recruiters are pretty unresponsive and generally not concerned about candidate's effort time etc.. Explore opportunities with them, but be ware you can most likely get a much better salary at companies who actually understand value your talents bring

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonita Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Bonita Springs, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. After a surprise group interview, candidates are asked to complete poorly written exercises in a couple of days. Then the company will follow up the following week. The first exercise is to test skills on how “navigate” their software system (learn their system). It asks you to manage pieces of equipment in your home. Create it, schedule maintenance on it, create more records, create users, create work orders, add more records and list any resources used. It encourages you to do additional actions. Then, thoroughly document how you did, what did it, and why you did it. It took hours. The second exercise asks to create a persuasive email. It asks to pick out a company event on the website, pretend the company is the recipient of the email and ask you to come to their own event. After all of this work, I never heard from them again, even though I reached out a couple of times. Unprofessional at best and a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 5 different managers.
    Given tour of manufacturing facility.
    Had to answer many questions about specific experiences of mine.
    Majority of questions evaluated my teamwork skills...very few technical-related questions.
    Were very courteous and treated me to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any experience as part of a cross-functional team? If so, tell us about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA).

Interview

Found the job posting on a third party search engine. Applied through the Fluke Career site, and contacted the hiring engineer. Had 2 interviews with in 1 week time period, HR then followed by 2 engineers. HR asked generic questions regarding the resume and company/job. 2nd interview with the hiring engineer was more technical with questions about the background required for the position.

However, following the 2nd interview, communication was much to be desired. HR was not responsive to requests. Follow-up emails were sent by other HR reps that were not familiar with my case. A month after the initial interview, was contacted by two different HR reps with contradicting explanations into why I was not going to be considered for the position.

Requirements for the position were not clearly identified or relayed to me through-out all the interviews. Overall, engineers were a joy to talk to and deal with, can't say the same for the HR though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Plymouth, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

Had two phone interviews one with hr and another with an engineer in the department. Had an in person interview at the Everett wa facility. Was flown to MN for in person interview with 3 sets of employees.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution to a problem you have had?   Answer Question

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed the following week. (phone screen, and on site 6-hour HR/technical interview) offered the job that night.