Force 3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

3.3

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Force 3 (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

4 weeks process from start to end. Had to keep following up with entire team to remind them of dates we had scheduled to interview. The whole process was pretty painful.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you have done from and engineering perspective.   Answer Question

Senior Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Force 3 (Crofton, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone screen with HR, telephone interview with hiring manager, in-person interview with hiring manager and supervisor at the Director level. Then waited two months for rejection, only after the position had been upgraded and re-advertised, and my three inquiries as to status. Poor process, poor execution, poor communication, poor organization.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience, volume of workload. Willingness to work overtime.   1 Answer

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Force 3 (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. The recruiter was wonderful and the people I met were great as well. It took a few weeks as schedules were hard to match up, but overall it was great.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Force 3 in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person to a panel presentation regarding the potential 30-60-90 plan.

Interview Questions

• Why not start your own company as a consultant in your current industry? Or purchase the company you are already working for?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Interview

Involved an HR screening, which consisted of your normal HR questions. Next was a tech screening by the team lead which covered the basics and some more advanced things. They also conducted a white board session in a panel setting, and a social interview.

Interview Questions

• Draw us a network. You have no restrictions.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Force 3 in April 2012.

Interview

Long process. I enjoyed talking to and meeting the people I would be working with. 1) phone call with HR 2) phone screen with engineer. 3) in person whiteboard 4) presentation 5) Social interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Force 3 (Crofton, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

Talent operations were very prompt and communicative throughout the entire process! I started with a phone screen with HR and then moved on to a single interview and panel interview with the department. I had a great time through the process and felt comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What are some examples of projects you have worked on in the past?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Force 3 in December 2010.

Interview

Very professional interview team with a thought out process in identifying or weeding out potential candidates. Interview consists of assessing IT skill, personality, experience, and presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and painless.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Force 3 in January 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard process. Initial phone screen and tour of the facility. New building is very nice and the employees seem very happy and motivated.

Interview Questions

• Unsure. Stories and examples   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too difficult. Fair