ForeSee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.8

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForeSee (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick response once I applied. The steps were - Application completed, email requesting a phone interview within 2 days, Phone interview scheduled quickly, Onsite interview followed within 5 days, decision made within a week.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForeSee (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for the Network Engineer position through LinkedIn in March. Was contacted by a recruiter the next day. The recruiter asked some basic questions regarding my previous experience and informed me that she would be forwarding my resume to the Hiring Manager.
    The next step was a 30 Minute Phone interview with the Hiring Manager. The Hiring manager asked the same basic questions regarding my experience and how I would/would not be able to fulfill the job duties in this position.
    I was then contacted by the recruiter informing that they would like to proceed further and invite me for an On Site interview at their Ann arbor Office.
    I was asked to take an Aptitude Screening test prior to the on site interview.
    I met 3 people including the Hiring Manager, 1 other team member joined thru a phone conference. They informed me that they had a single person working in this position and he had left the company so, they were looking to fill the position ASAP. They had plans to hire another person for this position further down the year. Although they asked many questions, technical questions specific to this position were lacking or almost absent. I was then given a tour of their office and was informed that the recruiter would be reaching out soon regarding the next Steps.
    I got an Email from the recruiter thanking me for coming down for the on site interview and that the next Step would be a 30 Minute phone interview with the Director of Infrastructure and Operations.
    The phone interview went really well and I was hoping for a positive response at this point. I reached out to the recruiter after a couple of days regarding a decision. I was told that they are still interviewing candidates and should have a decision by next week. I reached out to the recruiter after a week and she told me that they are still interviewing people.
    After a couple of weeks, I got a phone call from the recruiter informing me that they have decided to hire another person for the position. I pretty much knew I wasn't going to get the job after they took more than 2 weeks after my last interview to come up with a decision. Overall the process was really quick and the recruiter was very responsive.

Interview Questions

• Do you like troubleshooting? Tell me a scenario where you successfully solved a difficult problem.   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive - Public Sector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeSee (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

I was screened by a Sr. Recruiter on the phone who set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, the Director of Public Sector Sales. The phone interview with the Director of Public Sector Sales started off great. He even stated how much the Sr. Recruiter thought highly of me as a candidate. Wow! Rarely does one get that kind of great feedback. I thought the interview would then go well building on that comment.

But then, as he continued to speak, he turned into someone who was just going through the motions of interviewing. I could tell the minute he started speaking. He was very, very brief and really lacked enthusiasm for the interview.

I knew it wasn't going well when he asked me only 2 questions in a span of 5 minutes and was ready to conclude the interview. I could tell he wanted to end it. And, I didn't know why because nothing had gone wrong to that point. To keep things moving I filled the dead air time for the next 10 minutes about my qualifications and what I can offer the company.

He ended by informing me that there are 5 candidates for the position of which 2 are recommended by V.P.s (inferring he won't be selecting me) at the company and that he wanted to be upfront about the process and not waste my time. I could hear it in his voice, it sounded like the corporate political decision, he was going to go with one of the V.P. recommended candidates.

I thought, why did you even agree to conduct this interview and waste my time and corporate time and money as well? To just go through the motions. It came off sounding kind of unethical like a good example of how things are rigged at this company. Then, again, this company's Glassdoor employee reviews aren't all that great either!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sale that turned out to have a surprise?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ForeSee.

Interview

Got a call to hear about the position from someone in HR. A few days later I was called in for an interview. All in all, about a weeks' turnaround time, total.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions: "Tell me about yourself." "What do you know about the company?"   Answer Question

Regional Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ForeSee (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

The process was very thorough. I had a 3-4 phone interviews, and about 4 in person interviews. The process moved quickly. Many of the interviews were with employees in the same position I was applying for, which was great because you got a really clear sense of the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly skill and ability focused. Some situational. Nothing tricky.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ForeSee (Beachwood, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and a day later I was contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview about a week later and it went well. The recruiter was not from ForeSee but a recurring company. I was told it would take about a week after the interview to find out if I would make it to the next round. I got an email stating that I had made it to the next round and that the manager in Ann Arbor wanted to set up a Skype or hangout interview for Tuesday and if that went well a tour of the facilities on Thursday. I replied that I could do the interview Tuesday and I would need to schedule a different time for the tour as I would be out of town for work but please confirm the time for the interview. I never got a reply from the recruiter of the manager. That Tuesday came and went and I was not contacted or even told that they are going in a different direction. So, I did send an email just to be clear that I had removed myself from the running. I don't want to work for an organization where communication breaks down that easily.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ForeSee (Remote, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

HR lady was way too push and aggressive with questions. Was rude and inconsiderate. Based on that it left me a bad taste in my mouth to further pursue a career with this company. Didn't even small talk me with an introduction, came right out of the gate with questions.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForeSee (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I applied online after discovering the company through a friend. I was contacted by a recruiter about 2 weeks later. The process began with an initial phone screening to see if I was compatible, then moved to an in-person with a manager and a technical individual. Everything was good up until this point - I then had to speak with 2 individuals who were basically at the top of the corporate ladder, and asked questions irrelevant to the prospective position.

The latter process was roughly another 2 weeks, and a few days later had received an offer from a phone conference with the manager and recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Generic customer-facing questions, technical related to the position, and hypothetical such as "what would you do if"s   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took initial offer, which was a mistake on my behalf. I would go for the highest cap if you truly feel you're a fit for the position - especially with where the company is at now.

Client Experience Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ForeSee in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a company recruiter and was asked to apply for this position. I had a half hour interview with the recruiter, followed by a two hour interview with two different people (hour and a half with one person, and a half hour with the other person) by phone and video chat. Second round interviewers were interested as to how I found out about the company and why I was applying; they apparently had no idea that I had been contacted by the company first.
    I was asked by the first interviewer to analyze a small data table. The information that they seemed to want was incongruous with the questions that accompanied the data set. I gave a very conservative analysis of the data to ensure that I was not making unjustifiable claims. As much as I have thought about it, the answers they were seeking couldn't be justified based on the data that they presented to me.
    I left the interviews fairly confident that I was not going to get the job. I was told that I would hear back by 'close of business' that day; I heard that I didn't get the position a few days later. Given the recent developments at the company, I'm glad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How many projects are you responsible for at the same time?   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForeSee.

Interview

First step is a call with HR. Includes a review of resume (workload, reasons for leaving, etc.) & questions specific to position (experience with Excel, SPSS, data analysis, etc.)