Forum One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Forum One Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forum One

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forum One.

Interview

Very laid back experience. They fly you out and take you to lunch, where you discuss not only aspects of the job you're interviewing for, but also life in general. We discussed my previous positions, the DC area and all it had to offer. It was one of the most enjoyable interviews I'v had.

Interview Questions

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forum One (Alexandria, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Professional - they ask process related questions. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and then they will do a revolving door of individuals who come in and ask you questions. Alternatively, they may ask you back for more than one interview. Everyone was very nice - and I certainly can't think of a better interview process that I've ever gone through (although I haven't had that many).

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle the following situation... (then whey would give you a scenario). They remain straight-faced throughout the interview - even if you impress.   1 Answer