Foxtons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foxtons (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

It was different, I had to drive out to NJ to the company headquarters for my interview. I met with the President of the company and she asked the normal interview questions. It was a little nerve racking because I thought I would meet with the recruiter. Once the interview was completed, I was guided into another room to mingle with all the other prospective applicants who interviewed that day. It was a test to see who had the brighter or most memorable personality as those were the people they were going to offer positions to.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

really smooth, easy telephone call followed by group interview. It was a great experience, met some great people and enjoyed the interview process. I would reccomend getting there at least 15 minutes early as this definitely helped in my case.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Excellent process, difficult but great for future jobs and great for finding the right people for the job. You are put in a room with about 40 applicants and 5 senior members of Foxtons and have to make sure you get yourself recognised and talked about at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 8am to 8pm 5 days a week and then one day at the weekend?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No - no negotiation for basic starter job.

Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chiswick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxtons (Chiswick, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic online application - CV plus one sentence to sell yourself

Phone interview - basic questions about your CV and your motivations. Very friendly and encouraging

Group interview - they put about 30 of you in a room, give you a presentation about the company, car opportunities and earning potential, then send about 5/6 employees in - some directors, some recruiters, some managers - and tell you to mingle. You basically just need to make them remember you and come across as someone they wouldn't mind spending an hour in a car with.

One-on-one - they take you off one by one and interview you for about 5/10 minutes. very relaxed. more of an informal chat.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Relaxed and a cool environment. Offered beer and drinks . Chats with ads then off for private one to one. Nice chat with a director, really wanted to get to know me and sold the benefits of the place.

Interview Questions

• Why foxtons, how did you hear about us. What attractive you tot he industry. Why property, hours are long are you ready   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Training day and phone interview. Interesting but extremely aggressive and no morals. Met some cool people. It's clear from the process that you're not going to have an easy ride at this company so if that's what you're after you are wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• How far would you go to close a deal?   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxtons.

Interview

An informal group discussion with a few employees and then a 5 min one-on-one interview. they were very relaxed and you get to meet a variety of interest people who are also interviewing for a job similar to yours

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Stage one: Telephone interview

Standard phone interview with recruiter, nothing difficult.

Stage two: Group Session

1. Group work
    2. Mini One to One
    3. Exam style test

Final Stage: One to One
    Technical and more personal

(NOTE: not all is required, they only test you on the areas you have experience in)

Interview Questions

• Stage one: Very general, just questions based on who you are, what you want, when can you work etc.

Stage two: Focuses on team tasks, knowledge and general reason for wanting to work at Foxtons

Stage three:

Standard questions on the following:
      1. SQL
      2. Java
      3. JavaScript
      4. HTML
      5. C#
      6. ASP.NET   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foxtons (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

group interview where i spoke to a number of directors which was all very informal. i then had a face to face with the area director. was not an intimidating interview more just about me and why i want to work there etc. i was offered the job a few days after

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfair, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxtons (Mayfair, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked me questions about my previous experience, my qualifications and my personality. They asked about my thought processes, my intelligence and also my intellect. They asked me about domestic thing.