Franke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franke Interview Questions

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franke (Smyrna, TN).

Interview

Went in for a brief interview. Met with HR and the Manager for the department. Both very friendly. HR repeatedly mentioned that they mainly hire from within. that made me question why I was selected for an interview in the first place. Gave me a great overview of the company and the work they do.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a call center taking mostly inbound calls?   Answer Question

Interview

HR is not privy to what each department does regarding the hiring process. They call in candidates, perhaps to meet some sort of HR protocol, when they have already chosen an incumbent.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to fly in for an interview, and I voluntarily went at my own expense. A couple days later, the recruiter told me they hired someone, even though during the interview they layed out a long and elaborate lie regarding the interview process. I asked for reimbursement for my trip since they already knew who they were going to hire before I got there. I received no response to my request.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franke in March 2012.

Interview

One phone interview. And a face to face with the manager and supervisor. The manager had previously held the title. They were more interested in personality than skill set.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franke (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews, took around 3 weeks in total. They were really friendly and polite. The building was new at that time and they offer water and everything. I had to make a lot of follow ups, but most of the time I was able to contact the person.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Franke in May 2012.

Interview

Only one round of interview. just some traditional questions. two managers and one HR person. nothing special. they were quite nice. They called me to offer the position in about 2 weeks.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franke in October 2011.

Interview

started as temp on a project in the department I applied for

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Franke (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2008.

Interview

Good interview done by different levels and people including one full day assesment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation is limited as the offer is done on a professional basis