Free People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Free People Interview Questions

Interviews at Free People

2.3

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Free People.

Interview

Create a social media based project according to directions on the job posting. Once you submit the application, you will receive an automated email. This will send a link to complete a HireVue video with 4 questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?   Answer Question

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Free People (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got a response with an interview invitation a couple days later. No one told me I would be interviewing with two other candidates which was a surprise. The general manager asked a couple questions about my experience then asked for my and the other candidates’ phone number. After that she said she wanted to talk a little bit more with one of the candidates and let me and one of the other candidate go.

Interview Questions

• When being a leader what is a strength and a weakness you’ve encountered?   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Free People.

Interview

I applied online through their website on a Monday. I heard back on Saturday through email. They selected a time for the following week for an interview, and told me to wear whatever I would wear as an employee.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was easy, they ask for your favorite brands, fashions. They will ask you about on call shifts. You will likely do an interview in the dressing room which made the ambiance. Overall easy interview!

Buying Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Free People.

Interview

I applied online and then had a friend in the company move my resume to the top. I was called back for an online one sided interview but did not get to the next round.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?
      What trends do you predict for the upcoming season?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

submit resume and usually an extra piece, then do an online video interview where you record yourself answering questions. it is not a bad process, once you submit the application and get told you have a video interview, you do not have a lot of time to complete the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the person for this job?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Free People (Phila, PA).

Interview

I first had phone call with the recruiter, then a week later in-person interview, then a design project, then a final in-person interview which I interviewed with about five diffrent people on the design team. The whole process took a little over a week and the people on the talent team were very responsive. Overall it was a good experience and everyone was nice and got back to me.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• I was contacted to do a project as the first step of the interview project and then never heard back after I submitted the project. I followed up three times and no one responded.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Free People.

Interview

Very easy interview. I was brought on as a seasonal hired (but stayed past the season). We sat outside of the store and the manager asked me a few basic questions and I was hired on the spot

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Free People (San Jose, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

asked for the mamnger when i got inside, she came out about ten minutes later.
    We went outside and sat at a quiet table and she asked me a little bit about myself, why i want to work at free people...typical interview questions....very conversational. Then we went isnide and she told me i was supposed to style an outfit for an occasion/scenario of her choosing, you then head 10min or so to pick items from the store to create an outfit and then explain to her why you chose what you did. I loved that part of the interview honestly,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at free people?   1 Answer