Freedom Health (FL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freedom Health (FL) Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.8

Social Worker Interview

Interview

Pretty relaxed and easygoing. Quick. Interviewed with 1 person and then the supervisor above that person. Did not reveal specific salary just asked my expectations. Got a call from HR a week after offering position depending on drug test and recommendations.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL).

Interview

On-site scheduled very quickly after submission. Offer extended almost immediately. Background and drug screen completed within a week - started following Monday. Very rapid turn around and quite organized.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a situation where there was push back from the managers?   Answer Question

Tele-App Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online to a job posting for a licensed tele-app sales rep. I received a call a day later from the department supervisor or manager explaining the position and asking me some questions about my experience. It sounds like a decent deal, but I could not get a figure on how many leads are given. Then I was told that the job wouldn't start until September, even though the job post states they are hiring immediately. The post also claims this is a full time position, but I was informed it is seasonal, with a slight chance of becoming full time. I was turned off by these misconceptions and felt there could be other switch ups in the future with the company, so I chose to pursue something else.

Interview Questions

• Do you have prior sales or call center experience?   1 Answer

Telesales/Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at a staffing agency. After meeting with the recruiter, we scheduled an interview at Freedom Standard interview. Interviewed with two people in the room - one was the supervisor. I was hired on the spot. I accepted the offer due to the commission that we would make. This Information that I received about the job turned out to be a total lie.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales background   1 Answer

Concierge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

After I fill out the application...a good hour later someone from HR contacted me for an interview. The day of the interview I took a Microsoft/Customer Service test then has an interview with the manager.

Beacon Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

They don't really ask much other than very basic questions about yourself, then they verify your typing WPM and make sure you're ok working such a mundane job--working almost exclusively on the phone giving unsolicited calls to customers. They do not require any sort of education or prior experience. They also verify you are fine receiving no benefits, vacation, sick, or holiday pay.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied for multiple project manager, project analyst, and system analyst type positions over a few months. I was contacted by an admin assistant for a brief phone interview. I was then asked to come onsite to interview with the hiring manager. There was definitely opportunity for professionalism within the office layout and staff attire. The interview went well, and I was excited about the work being done at the company once it was explained in more detail. I do think there was opportunity for organization and standardization; the hiring manager was pretty transparent about this. I was confused on the different job titles and duties since several sounded very similar. I was called for a 2nd phone interview by another manager. The salary range for a 40% travel position that dictated several specific requirements like school and skills was extremely low, and my salary expectations seemed to be the only problem. The company is for-profit. Regardless, no one contacted me further to tell me I was hired, I wasn't hired, etc. No follow-up is always disappointing as a professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL).

Interview

I was scheduled to interview a month after applying. The interview took about an hour (not including the typing test and CMS knowledge test). You need to study for the CMS knowledge test. I completed the interview with the Director of Enrollment and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• List 5 of the most interesting college courses you took and name the most important topic you learned from each.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, if you are a true talent.. you can negotiate.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview scheduled by HR who talked to me over the phone and by email. Supervisor and her manager interviewed me. I was interviewed early in the morning. They asked about my clinical background, experience, how I get along in an office environment and team work type questions. I felt it was a good interview and fair. They were clear about the job and the expectations. They also allowed me a chance to ask questions along the way.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I knew about the company. You might have to dig to find the information but it is out there on the web.   1 Answer

Accepted another offer closer to my house.

Insurance Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freedom Health (FL) (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with a very unprofessional girl who talked incessently and didn't listen to anything I had to say. After the 1:1 she took me to a room upstairs where several people were sitting around reading newspapers and talking. She introduced me and gave them my resume to look over and left me in the room with "her team" telling them to ask me questions. It was very strange and uncomfortable. Later when I talked to my friend that referred me I was told she went back in and talked about me to all of them. Don't go there! Horrible experience with a company with a very bad reputation for how they treat there people. RUN. RUN, RUN AWAY! I decided to decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• The people in the classroom asked questions relevant to the position. But the manager mostly just talked about herself.   Answer Question