Fresenius Medical Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Tyler, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I originally went in for an interview for Patient Access Rep. The lady I interviewed with loved me and believed that I had what it takes. She contacted me the next day to advise that she didn't hire me, however, she forwarded my application to other departments and advised them that she thought I'd be a great fit and why. 30 mins later I got a call from Verifications to have an interview within the next two hours. Turns out it's an even better offer than the one I originally applied for. I got offered on the spot and quickly took up the opportunity! This company has some really great opportunity for growth and if your willing to go to school for it they will help reimburse for tuition. That alone was my favorite part is I am a mom of 2

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a business successful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Interview

Phone interview from the recruiting office, the other all phone interview was great. Was told to follow up Friday if I had not heard back before then. I was told to Email, call and even leave a text, which I did all three and never heard back from the company. I’d like to think such a huge professional company would have some sort of courtesy call.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Lewisburg, TN) in August 2018.

Interview

The Hiring process was great. I didn’t feel the normal uncomfortable and made to feel insecure job interview process I’ve experienced previous.

Stephanie was fantastic. She guided me through the whole process. Made sure I knew exactly what was happening. What to expect. What I should know about their expectations, and other valuable tidbits.

I first did an over the phone interview with Stephanie. Then invited back to meet with Sunny for a follow up interview.

They all came across as professional, caring, passionate about the work and environment. They left me feeling like this would be a great fit and was excited to move forward.

After the second interview I was called and told that I was being offered a position and to look for an email.

I was asked to complete pre-screening which they requested copies of my High School and other credentials for the background check.

After that request they approved me to take a drug screening test which you have 3 days from the approval to go take.

Both the background check and drug screens you’ll want to remember to get it done ASAP especially if the orientation and training classes are scheduled close to hire date. The drug test usually takes 3 days and if it doesn’t come back in time you’d be forced to wait a full month for the next round. Procrastination is not your friend.

Once cleared I was called and provided notification of my orientation and the locations and dates. I’m excited to finish the process and get to working with what seems like a great team.

At the location I met sunny. You was impressed. I saw all friendly smiles and it appeared like all the patients/staff were having a blast. I’m excited to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced a stressful situation. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a disagreement with a co-worker? Name a personal example of one you’ve encountered and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Long and tedious. The whole process is very long and you have to go through a lot only to end up getting sent home everyday because of scheduling .

Interview Questions

• Hue many years of experience do I have ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You don't want to work here . You're better off going to DaVita. They pay more and way more organized

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Bridgeport, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Process took several months, I applied in August 2016; I attended a hiring event and completed assessment, interviewed in October 2016 with a tour of the Clinic. Offered a position January 2017. I start employment February 2017.

Anonymous Employee in Brownwood, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Brownwood, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted a couple days later by the Clinic Manager to schedule an interview for the next day. Informal interview. Just talked about the position and what they expect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Springfield, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday, and the next day I received a text message that the clinical manager would like to set up an interview. The interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview seemed to go very well, I have all the experience and willingness. She asked me to come back for a second interview the following week. Met with two of the Lead PCT's of the day shift and everything seemed to go smoothly. I thought the position was going to be offered to me, with how we discussed certain situations, the questions that were asked. I got an email a few days later stating they chose another candidate that was better suited for the position. I feel very discouraged, and disappointed. They hire people that have absolutely no experience, and then people who have experience they don't choose. It seems based off of favoritism. I would never apply for this company again.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about Dialysis?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (West Covina, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was hired in January of 2014 and began with maintenance chores until the classes started for dialysis (PCT). It was explained to me that the classes would be excelerated and intense. At the end of these classes I was expected to pass the Fresenius exam as well as the state of California exam.

Interview Questions

• Was I open to an intense, excelerated classroom experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. Questions such as what would you do in certain situations. After interview they gave me view of the workplace. A week later received call from recruiter for assessment. Hiring manager called saying she recieved assessment it i would be a great fit for the company. Still waiting on recruiter to call with offer.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Medical Care (Akron, OH).

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with a Fresenius recruiter. The call was professional and questions were broad. From that point I was given a personality test before I moved on to an in person interview. Questions were more specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle blood and other body fluids.   1 Answer