Fresh Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresh Market

Sort:

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I Completed an application and waited for a phone call. Took approx. one week before a phone interview but there after a in store interview with the manager and asst manager was simple and complete. Questions were basically centered around job experience and work ethic as well as salary requirements.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Daphne, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied two months ago online. I got a call from HR management and it was an over the phone interview. Brief general questions about your experience and your interest in the company. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It is typical for an interview these days. I had an pre interview over the phone. Then I had to complete a couple of personality assessment tests. After that was done, I had to wait on the results. Once they got the results and I passed their requirements then I had background and application verification done. Finally a two in person interviews and then hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Fresh Market?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Murray, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

Went in and got an application. I took the application in the next day, and the front end manager briefly glanced over it, and told me to come in very early in the morning to do paper work.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephraim, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Ephraim, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

Brief but nice. I went to the deli and submitted an application. They later called me and asked me if i was going to school and how often I could work. The work environment was said to be relaxed but busy. They usually pick a new employee if they come in every so often to check on the application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation involved.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Market (Montvale, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Sat down with a manager and he asked me availability and what section I was interested in. I talked with him for maybe 20 minutes and he hired me in the spot. I even got to meet the manager of the section I was to be working in that same day.