Freshworks Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 396 of over 396 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

The whole process took around one month.Worst conpany to have an interview with. All the glassdor ratings are fake. Ask the employees are already working.They don't have good reviews about this company. Round 1 : Basic Java Questions , Merge Interval , Project Discussion, Some HLD Question. (1 hour) Round 2: Some linked list based question , Implement LFU (1 hour) Round 3: This was Hiring Manager round , HLD Questions . Reverse Index , Read Heavy and Write Heavy System Architecture. Round 4: HR Round . Basic HR questions , Like and Dislike , Cultural fit , Career goals. Round 5: Again HM round. Behavorial questions After taking 5 rounds they told me to share my current CTC details and payslips. Some person in Human resource called me to share my pancard and asked me about my expected CTC. I asked them around 30% hike on Base Salary and was even willing to negotiate. They told me that they will look into it and will come up with numbers. After that they didn't called me for whole week. So when I called them they blocked my number and dropped my candidature without notifying me. What a worthless piece of people are working over there ! All was done to just harrass a candidate in a worst possible way. All the Hiring Manager in freshworks are biggest [ **some bad word in hindi :) **] Don't give an interview for Freshworks if you are looking for a decent hike on your base CTC. They are not even able to compensate for 20% hike.

Interview Questions
  • Merge intervals, LRU , LFU Rate limiter system design , HLD , LLD
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks (New Delhi)

Interview

Well, the first round was an aptitude test which was of mcqs testing the proficiency in the language. It also had four situation based essay questions. The second round was an interview, basically a conversational type to know you better. The third was a presentation round. My interviewer was Mr. Maljeev Rafi, who is the director of customer support at freshworks. Well, he seemed disinterested, he had something running on his mind. With all due respect to him, he was disturbed of something I guess. He was not listening to me at all. Well, I felt like the interview went very well, but I was not selected. I gave a presentation on their product called freshservice and a module called service catalog in the best way I could. But, it's fine, there might have been something wrong with my approach too.

Interview Questions
  • Why Freshworks? Why Customer Support? Qualities of a Customer Support Agent. Difference between IP address and Mac Address. What is an IP Config?

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

A super super super slow interview process. The HRs are almost inept at getting back to you. My interview was for 3 rounds and it took 8 weeks to be completed, without receiving any update from the TA, whether or not there'd be a next round even. First round was a screening round, followed by a demo, then a discussion with the leadership of the team. Once, the TA even missed to share an email with Zoom link for a round . If you're looking to join this company, you must ensure you're interviewing other companies simultaneously as well, because there's a very good chance that the HRs / TAs will take their own time to do so. I'd think with the reputation that FW comes with, the people would reflect as well, but that's not the case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Interviewer talked very rudely since the beginning of the interview. Freshworks need to sponsor his soft skill classes. The way he was talking to me I can easily imagine how he might be handling his team. Didn't even asked HR for feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Really awesome was very interesting and that there was full effort in all the aspects when it comes to recruit I encourage all the people to apply and it must be tried even if u don't get it keep trying

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 Rounds. 1. Technical 2. Technical(automation) + Programming 3. HR I have a greatest concern in this interview process that they hold. Why does a Tester/Test engineer have to write hacker rank program that too in latest language (JAVA and Python) I was given this problem and I did it in C++. I was able to crack the solution for it... even though I did not have the coding experience for this kind of problem for past 6 years. Other than that I did all the questions pretty well. Like I was so confident that I will move to the next round. after waiting for 1 complete day... I myself called one of the HR to know the result.. after which I understood that I was Ghosted by them(HRs) and I did not get selected. The reason was I did not have programming skills. To all the testers who want to apply to this company... I am pretty sure that they want developers with experience in JAVA , Ruby or C#. So if you don't want to reduce your confidence level for job shifting and interviewing don't choose this company. This is pure waste of time. Tips : If you don't get call with 15 to 30 minutes after your interview it means you are ghosted by the HR Team.

Interview Questions
  • Hacker rank - Binary Sort for a array
1 person found this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Well planned and the HR gave feedback on time. The interview process took around a week and regular updates were given. The interviewers were helpful and appreciated the efforts made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was to put it in a nutshell, elaborate and protracted. i was invited to take up an exhasutive pre-interview assignments, more than a month after i applied in the company portal. I cleared the assignments and more than 3 weeks after, that i was shortlisted for the Ist round, and then 3 days after the Ist round, i was given a positive feedback to go the next round , which was a managerial and presentation round. Shortly after the end of the 2nd round, i was told that i was not shortlisted. The dual panel which comprised of the customer support lead and customer service manager, felt that i need to brush up my skills it seems. I was questioned indepth about my technical skills.And my professional experience did not warrant me to have any such knowledge.To be very candid, the entire process was a little robotic and mechanical to say the least. The HR personnel should first reach out to the prospective candidate to gauge their skill- sets and experience and understand if the candidate really matches with the responsibilities and position that the job demands. But they just blindly go about sending out email notifications at each step and then setting up interviews. The outcome of all this is, the candidates spend all their time and efforts to prepare for the interview, only to know that they dont fit the bill during the panel round interview. This write up is only to air my views about the whole process and also a small suggestion to the HR personnel to be more interactive with the job aspirants before setting up the actual interviews, rather than make it like a mechanized excercise. Up to you guys to take it or leave it.

Interview Questions
  • Have you done anything technical in your previous companies.

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freshworks (Berlin) in Apr 2021

Interview

The whole interview process was extremely quick and smooth, no complaints at all. Everything happened via zoom due to the lockdown measures. I was contacted by a recruiter and quickly scheduled an introductory interview, the whole starting process was incredibly quick! They asked me the basics about my motivation, the function, a bit about myself, etc. After that I quickly received appointments for the following three interviews. Two of these were with prospective team leads to get to know me better, and hear about my motivation, qualifications, and knowledge of the company and its products. The last interview was an assessment exercise with a cold mail and cold call component.

Interview Questions
  • Why Freshworks? Why SaaS? Why BDR/sales? Name two strengths and two weaknesses you've experienced while working in a team. What is something that you're proud of?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Apr 2021

Interview

Got a call from HR to check my profile and other details. 1. First round with design manager and director - current project and design process 2. Design task 3. Design task presentation and kind of brainstorming session 4. Discussion with Senior product manager 5. Discussion with Head of product. Overall nice experience. Each round happened a long gap(like a week). This process took a month for me. HR will not convey the result right after you need to follow up after every round. They shortlisted a bunch of candidates till the final round. Decision made based on comparing them. So don't think you will get selected if you reached final round. Didn't receive specific feedback from anyone. It would be good if you to improve on the part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 396 Interviews