KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Freshworks Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 531 of over 531 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Freshworks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Le processus a été rapide pour ma part. À la fin du second entretien je demande un retour sur celui-ci, mon interlocuteur m'explique que ce sont les RH qui me feront un retour suite au sien. J'aurais aimé recevoir un retour personnalisé sur l'entretien plutôt qu'un mail général.

Interview Questions
  • Délivrez-vous aujourd'hui des formations en présentiel
    Answer Question

Freshworks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks in Aug 2022

Interview

4 rounds 1. Data Structures & Algo 2. Data structures & java 3. System Designing 4. HM The interviewer in 1st round was extremely rude and unprofessional and was not ready to listen to approach so i vomited the one he wanted. Anyway, I reached round 4 and invested my 5 hours into this only to be rejected after they asked me for documents. No feedback, just automated rejection email. If you don't have a budget why do you waste candidates' time? Typical Indian company mentality.

Interview Questions
  • Medium Difficult Leetcode from top 100 interview questions. Design a Twitter Hashtag Design an ES sharding and horizontally scale its disks. Kafka

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

It was a good experience but they were looking for someone with a tech background for the customer support role. It was a good experience but they were looking for someone with a tech background for the customer support role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

2 months end to end. A lot of time in between contacts. Reached out to the recruiting team multiple times with very delayed response times. People I spoke with we're great. But at the end we were off on salary expectations by over 35k despite me being extremely upfront during the initial conversations. While negotiating the offer I spoke to the recruiter and hiring manager with expectations, the offer was a 'final' and was significantly lower than what I had communicated along the way.

Interview Questions
  • What's your best quality?, Tell me about a challenging situation

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

There were 2 rounds of Interview. 1st round: Basic questions about my previous role and about the shift timings 2nd round: Questions on the company product. Overall the interview experience was great!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks in Jul 2022

Interview

I attended interview last month, attended and cleared all 4 rounds. After that received mail to send documents, did that but since then there is no communication tried reaching HR and recruiter but they did not respond This is really unprofessional atleast you should respond to the person who has invested so much of time in the process

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and straigtforward, took place in 2 weeks and 3 rounds. The first one was with the Hiring Manager to understand who i am and what i do and what i can bring into the company. 2nd one was a very detailed and nice discussion on Product Management journey with a Senior Manager and 3rd with a PM which was more logical and process oriented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Jul 2022

Interview

It was a tremendous pleasure and a wonderful experience to be interviewed by the fantastic personnel at Freshworks Organization. This experience was made possible by the TA/Recruitment team's efforts to organize the interview on time and to keep me informed about each stage and the next ones. It is well coordinated and organized. The interviewing team was likewise quite skilled. One instance is what I wanted to mention. The power went out when I was having my interview. Despite the fact that it was obviously not a good time for a power outage, Jonas from the hiring team acknowledged it and gave me a moment to collect myself before moving forward. The admirable culture and concern for the candidate are evident here. I'm pleased with how everything came out in the end. Small changes can have a big impact. It was really WOW..

Interview Questions
  • The hiring team has years of experience, is highly skilled, and is informed in their field. Prepare for the position or role you are applying for as a result. I won't reveal any interview questions here, but I will say that I took part in four rounds, and each round's questions were very strategic in nature, determining your true ability levels through scenario-based questions and, most importantly, the case study round.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks (Bangalore)

Interview

Had good experience in interview of rounds all the three interviewers gave me a comfort zone to answer the question and to know new things which is needed in an IT field. Good hope and good approach

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks (London, England)

Interview

It was okay but not very innovative and hence the interviews felt a bit monotonous. Overall the interviewers are very empathetic and give average feedback. It was great time to be apart of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 531 Interviews

Freshworks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Freshworks as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Product Developer and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Solution Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Freshworks takes an average of 20 days when considering 124 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Product Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Solution Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 47 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Freshworks according to 124 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.15%