Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies

2.9

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Morrisville, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was basic with no surprises. Everyone is professional and by the book as far as the initial process is concerned. There are no surprises, management follows their corporate script to it's entirety.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty quick. Met with the director and manager of the group. They seemed busy and I think my contract company got the date wrong but they made time for me. I thought they were honest and asked good questions to get to know my personality

QA Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (College Station, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

One telephone interview followed by one face to face interview (skype for me as I'm in the UK). This post was advertised internally and externally. I applied internally from our site in the UK

Process Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I gave a talk on my experiences with upstream process development whic h was followed by questions (that were all reasoable) and then lunch followed by interviews with a number of team members. i was impressed both with the facility and the quality of the people working there. An excellent experience.

Senior QC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Morrisville, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview occurred before a panel of upper management and peers for an hour or so. There were a total of 3 managers and 1 would-be coworker. Dress professionally and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Do you see this position as part of your five year plan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews back to back. Not very well organized. Most people didn't seem interested in being there. I ended up having to ask most of the questions because it didn't seem like they really had any questions.

Process Sciences Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Durham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was very casual, but also specific to my role. The interviewer also asked me about my scholastic background and what relevant courses I had taken that would assist me in this role.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever utilized JMP (SAS) in any of your course work.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Wilton, North East England, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Technical and competency based interview questions. The whole thing was friendly and informal. 2 interviewers, but one was scribe for the most part. Was given the opportunity to ask questions. Interviewed for entry level and higher degrees of seniority simultaneously - was asked more difficult questions once I'd demonstrated knowledge for more basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the principles of aseptic technique and how you might teach them to others.   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Billingham, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied through an agency who sent me a long application form to fill in. After this I heard back in about two weeks that I had a phone interview, which lasted quite a long time and involved technical bioprocess questions and competency/behavioural questions after.

A few weeks later I was invited to a formal interview at the site, this included a site tour with a scientist and a panel interview with 3 members of staff (head of department, two senior scientist). Again this involved similar but different technical questions and some competency questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What types of cell are used to make what kind of therapeutic?   Answer Question

Production Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (Billingham, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview over 3 hours with a group of 4 other people. We did a group based activity for an hour and then we had a speed dating style interview questions with 5 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you worked in a group and how did you contribute?   Answer Question