Fulcrum Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fulcrum Logic Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulcrum Logic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulcrum Logic (Pune (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

First a call from the Recruitment team came to fix the interview. Then a day was decided for a Face to face interview with the project manager. I visited the office premises for the one on one interview with the manager. They asked me several technical questions about the skill.

Interview Questions

• They asked about PL/SQL triggers, composite data types, Indexes   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fulcrum Logic in August 2010.

Interview

It got call from HR manager and he asked general question regrading my experience, weakness,strength,
    issues with manager etc.After phone interview they called me for 1:1 interview on site but before that they asked me to complete personality test. In 1:1 interview I did really well and they said they call me in one or two days for their response.I never get any call from them even I sent so many follow up mails to.

Interview Questions

• There are 3 baskets. one of them have apples, one has oranges only and the other has mixture of apples and oranges. The labels on their baskets always lie. (i.e. if the label says oranges, you are sure that it doesn't have oranges only,it could be a mixture) The task is to pick one basket and pick only one fruit from it and then correctly label all the three baskets.   3 Answers

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulcrum Logic in January 2009.

Interview

short to be exact and firm deal but no questions to hard. liked interview but person sounded weird and asked weird questions. said it would be fast.