Fulcrum Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fulcrum Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Fulcrum Worldwide

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide in December 2019.

Interview

Nothing But wants you to work for free. The HR didn't ask me anything about my resume but directly told me because I have less experience (have 1-year experience), so I can only work as an intern with a payment of $15/hour. The weirdest interview experience I have never had. I think they only want some people work for free.

Interview Questions

• Nothing but tell you, you can only do intern full-time or part-time, that's how our budget is.   Answer Question

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

There are 4 round of interview, 2 telephonic techical rounds and then face to face hr. After that there was client interview. Apart from client interview other interviews are moderate level. But after clearing all the interviews hr person told me that client feedback was good but we have got the candidate with more than your experience. Such an unprofessional hr management. Its just a waste of time. Never trust them about the interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• Basic oracle plsql in first two rounds. Client round they will ask more scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Newport, NJ).

Interview

2 stages of interviews. First was a group interview. This interview took place with two sales managers. The sales managers asked each interviewee a series of individual questions.

The second one was an individual interview with both the HR manager and CEO of the company. This is a more in-depth interview.

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a total of two rounds. They utilized a group approach for the first round which was interesting. You get to see exactly who you are matching up against. It was challenging because you interview directly with C-Level management. They want to see your personality come through. They are a good judge of character, for sure.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I had three interviews and all of them were interesting and challenging. The interviews were in person and I met different people including the C level. They asked me questions about my experience and educational background but they were much more interested in knowing my attitude, personality and motivations. I understood that they are concerned about hiring high motivated people who have a proactive attitude and can learn and grow with the company. They want to build up a long term relationship with their employees.

Interview Questions

• questions about my work experience and mainly about my attitude and motivations toward the company and position   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)).

Interview

Process was hopeless. HR and recruitement team had no idea whether to hire ot not.
    They took 3 technical interview , one Hr round. Hr set client interview which did not happen because client was not available when this conveyed to Hr she was also not aware of this she reschedules it again client did not appear again Hr was not sure why he did not take interview, and when called to Hr on phone she switched it off and then never received it. HR and manager were not sure whether position in open or not. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was good , questions were related with Selenium, API testing and manual testing   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide.

Interview

1. Technical interview telephonic by team lead.
    2. Technical interview face to face by project manager. (He explain the complete roles and responsibility)
    3. HR interview
    Salary negotiation, document submission and then received offer after 1 week.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Interview

Took 1 month, still no response from company's end. As they said they need candidates on an urgent basis but they were only extending the process. Calling after every 2nd or 3rd day to get the status whether my scheduled interview done or not.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide (Pune (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. There were total of 3 rounds 2 were managerial rounds and one was with HR. Throughout the interview process the communication was absolutely transparent by HR I'm really impressed. The interview question where pretty straight forward and if you have good knowledge and experience of project management you would be able to answer.

Interview Questions

• I had been lost mostly about what role I follow as a project manager as well as about the E-Commerce projects which I have work done and technologies which I have worked   Answer Question

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fulcrum Worldwide in August 2019.

Interview

The recruitment agency passed my CV on and after the phone interview I did follow up three times but the talent acquisition rep didn't bother to reply, in other words I got ghosted, what a professionalism!