Full Stack Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Full Stack Talent

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Full Stack Talent (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was initially was contacted via email and set up a brief phone call. After the call, I went into the office and met with the owner of the company. The in-person lasted about an hour and we got along very well. He and I were on the same page about how the recruiting/sales process should go and things that we could do differently in the marketplace. Very good interaction and happily accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• What excites you and what concerns you about joining a small business?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Full Stack Talent.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter, a few phone screen questions and was invited for an interview. Place was pretty hard to find as its a small office with no visible signage. Once inside the office, it seemed pretty modern and you could tell they were going for a progressive/techy culture. The actual interview was okay, but the owner gives off a weird vibe. He tried very hard to seem edgy and ask leading questions to try and "throw you off' your game. Awkward amount of direct eye contact and zero facial expression. Left a bad taste in mouth and I wasn't to keen on the position afterwards. They also did not send any follow-up email or call following the interview, which is surprising given that they are a staffing company.

Interview Questions