G-III Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G-III Apparel Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at G-III Apparel

Designer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel.

Interview

My interview with G-III Apparel was a pleasant experience. My interviewer was very informative, and interested in my experience in the field, and my availability going forward. My portfolio was review and well received.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a possible freelance opportunity.

Internship Interview

Interview

Referred by a friend. Got an interview invitation via email. Had only one round of interview, got hired immediately. Interview was easy- generic questions like tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Division manager and met with them briefly. i was then asked to come back again to meet with the VP and when I returned I met with the same initial manager since the VP was too busy to meet. When salary was discussed the salary was below what I currently made. I was then passed to another divisional manager to discuss a possible opening in that area as well but salary was at the same limit. After meeting with one additional manager (3rd division) I was asked if I would be interested in possibly working as a freelancer for a 3 month period at an hourly rate

Interview Questions

• What type of categories have I handled. Have I negotiated pricing and timing with factories   1 Answer