G-III Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at G-III Apparel

2.2

Sort:

Internship Interview

Interview

Referred by a friend. Got an interview invitation via email. Had only one round of interview, got hired immediately. Interview was easy- generic questions like tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

simple and professional. i was asked me to show my skills by doing work that they currently had. Took a few weeks and they enjoyed what i gave them, worked remotely.

Interview Questions

• i was asked me to show my skills by doing work that they currently had. Took a few weeks and they enjoyed what i gave them, worked remotely.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel.

Interview

My interview with G-III Apparel was a pleasant experience. My interviewer was very informative, and interested in my experience in the field, and my availability going forward. My portfolio was review and well received.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a possible freelance opportunity.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The level of professionalism was the worst I’ve ever experienced in my entire career. Management had me come in for several interviews requested references proceeded to check them prior to making a hiring decision and completing the entire interview process. My assessment is that this is not a good workplace environment !

Interview Questions

• What made me successful in my previous position?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G-III Apparel in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. Hiring Manager was very informative and well versed on the business. Explained job duties and culture of the organization very well. Next interview was set up immediately with Human Resources. The entire process ran extremely smooth.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Division manager and met with them briefly. i was then asked to come back again to meet with the VP and when I returned I met with the same initial manager since the VP was too busy to meet. When salary was discussed the salary was below what I currently made. I was then passed to another divisional manager to discuss a possible opening in that area as well but salary was at the same limit. After meeting with one additional manager (3rd division) I was asked if I would be interested in possibly working as a freelancer for a 3 month period at an hourly rate

Interview Questions

• What type of categories have I handled. Have I negotiated pricing and timing with factories   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

In Person at the showroom. Portfolio Review with manager first and with Creative Director afterwards. Interview was very casual no conversation about anything other than can you do the work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G-III Apparel (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

The senior designer interviewing me seemed like she hated her life with negativity oozing and looked upset that I wasn’t. You know this didn’t set the tone of the interview to go well. Whoever is their HR is also unprofessional as she never responded to me after three times I followed up.

Interview Questions

• Just was asked about the regular things that are involved, responsibilities and if I could do what was expected.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at G-III Apparel in September 2016.

Interview

Basic interview process with typical questions. Went over resume and experience and job description. Touched briefly on company culture. Good interview process learned more about company and the role. Didn't talk about benefits.