GBMC HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GBMC HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at GBMC HealthCare

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare.

Interview

Everything went smoothly . Have a phone interview and than meet with the unit manager. Was able to be involved in some share time. Everyone was nice and friendly. Workers was helpful and it seem to be team work in the unit. Everyone was completely honest with you.

Interview Questions

GBMC HealthCare Response

Apr 30, 2018 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback.

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from the department manager, interviewed with the manager, got a call back from HR offering me the position. The whole process took about 2 months from when I submitted an application.

Interview Questions

GBMC HealthCare Response

Feb 19, 2018 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! Wishing you all the best!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Interview

The interview process isn't too stringent. They are mostly looking to see that your are a thoughtful person that can handle responsibilities at the hospital.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Towson, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process was with a director and senior vice present. The interview was relatively informal and conversational with no curveball questions. They also asked about my strengths and what I would bring to the team. They also asked questions about my resume and my future goals. I had a few follow up phone calls afterwards with another person in the department.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The process was very smooth. I had no issues with communication. I interviewed with a group as well as having 2 one on one interviews. I was even invited to an upcoming holiday event.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to leave my current position   1 Answer

Apr 30, 2018 – Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your review.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Towson, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Normal for higher level engineer. 1 or 2 phone screenings to verify you know what you say you do on resume. Then an interview with manager and final panel interview with director, manager, and senior level engineer. It did take about 2 months before I got offer after final interview, not first time that's happened but I had honestly thought I didnt get position it took so long. I was happy when I did get the call.

Interview Questions

• Normal what would do, how you handle questions. Not super technical until last interview where senior engineer was present. Nothing too difficult but you had to know what you were talking about. To put it bluntly, you couldn't have BS your way through technical questions. As long as you actually know what you put on your resume them nothing to fear.   1 Answer

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

I had two days of orientation and I spoke very well during the interview.I was explained the process of the job as far as what they accept and what the do not tolerate.I was given a toar of the hospital,introduced to some of the employees,and most the manager treated me with the up most of respect.

Interview Questions

• how well do you get along with other people   1 Answer

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Towson, MD).

Interview

First you meet with a nursing recruiter in Human Resources. Then, you are taken to the department where you meet with a Clinical Coordinator and the Nurse Manager. After the Clinical Coordinator asks questions, you have a 1:1 interview with the Nurse Manager.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get asked difficult questions, but some questions were: "What do you find the most challenging about working in the ER?" "Tell me about a situation where a patient was very upset with you and how you handled it." "Tell me about a scenario where you had integrity."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Even though I had 5+ years experience in the field, it was difficult to negotiate a higher salary. I was told that you were paid bases on how many years you had been in your current role and my experience wasn't sufficient enough for a higher pay.

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare (Towson, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

I was promoted to this position 5 years ago. The hiring process for managers have typically been within the organization and you must know someone (so to speak) to advance.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a degree? You are doing the work but without a degree you can not advance...   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, I accepted the offer even though the compensation was not what I expected. I wanted to gain the experience.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GBMC HealthCare in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is different for every position. It also depends if you are an existing employee or not. My interview process was an average one. I was well prepared and the hiring managers were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I should have negotiated, but I did not. I thought the pay was fair... until I began to do the job.