GCR Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GCR Inc.

1.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GCR Inc. (Windsor, CT).

Interview

Straight forward, fast paced and quick to hire if the candidate meets the requirements. Mostly looking for candidates who are comfortable travelling to the client places and working with offshore team.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a major change request in executing the project in a tight timeline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair and reasonable.

PM Interview

Interview

Telephone and in-person interview went smoothly with a check of work history and references. I interviewed with three staff members and enjoyed meeting with them and hearing about their passion and commitment to GCR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about what I would seek to accomplish in my first 100 days of employment.   1 Answer

GIS Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GCR Inc..

Interview

10 min phone interview, 5 min in person interview. Went from phone interview to working in span of 5 days.

Disaster Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GCR Inc. (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

It was a quick phone call with minimal questions. GCR needed billable staff & I needed a job making money with minimal effort. It was less than 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to start next week?   1 Answer
    • we can start you at $30/hr, is that too low?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, sort of...

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GCR Inc. in March 2017.

Interview

Came to college career fair and did same day interview. Very easy process went preety fast. Came to college career fair and did same day interview. Very easy process went preety fast.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GCR Inc..

Interview

My interview was very detailed based on my experience. It lasted for 45 minutes and I had to describe how by background makes me a good candidate and what I could bring to the project.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult because I am well rounded and enjoy interviewing to discuss/defend my experience. I enjoy working with the public and the position I wanted would only prove that.   Answer Question