GEODIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEODIS Interview Questions

Interviews at GEODIS

2.5

Regional Tender Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a 30 minute basic phone interview. They were just asking all of the normal questions at first, going through my background, but they asked about salary expectations, which I thought was weird because that is not something you usually get asked in the first interview.

Operator Interview

Interview

One on one interview with the GM of your specific department (Finished Goods, RFL, etc). I wore business casual attire to the interview and it seemed I was overdressed but the interviewer seemed to be very impressed by that. Very informal type of meeting

Interview Questions

• What interested you in a job at Geodis?   Answer Question
    • Do you have preferences on which shift to work?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a license from OSHA to operate forklift machinery   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEODIS in September 2019.

Interview

The interview went great. The interviewers were realy good experienced. They shared their exp. too and it helped me a lot. It was a 30 mins of qualtity time .

Interview Questions

• TMS , IT skils , 3 pl experince , EDI , API SAS , Scrum   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEODIS (Perris, CA).

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Honest conversation with the interviewer about where I think I fit in the company. Asked questions about experience and competency. Seems like a fine place to work.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEODIS (McDonough, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

Quick and to the point. A lot of the same questions I was asked in the first interview. It probably took no longer than about 15 minutes. It was a great interview

Interview Questions

• There were quite a few, “ give me an example when...................” questions. Asked bout my proudest accomplishment.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEODIS.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with HR. The second was over the phone as well just with the potential manager. The third was a 3.5 hour interview in person. The time was divided by having a panel interview and another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle not getting the information that you need to do your job.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GEODIS (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by a team of three. They were very professional and courteous during the interview. However, I followed up with two different people and did not receive a response. In the interview they said that they had retention problems. I’m not sure if my messages weren’t received or what, but I think it’s a tad bit unprofessional to not respond. Grateful for a chance to interview, but it seems like communication is an issue as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged as a leader.   Answer Question

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GEODIS (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It is the same as anywhere else. Professional in other words dress casual. Answer questions, as well ask them. Relax and be honest, have eye contact with each other during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for long term?   1 Answer

Import Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GEODIS (Elk Grove Village, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

It was short and simple. My resume spoke for me which worked out great for me. I had all the experience that they were looking for. Was offered the position before I left the office.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was referred to Geodis by the CSULB logistics program that I completed.
    It took several weeks to schedule the interview due to the travel requirements of the National Sales Director.
    When I finally met the contact person, the National Sales Director was out of town so I didn't get to meet in any case.
    The contact person was friendly and open. The interview covered the usual experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc questions.
    I was asked to prepare a plan of action to begin on-boarding clients. The plan was reviewed by the contact person.

Interview Questions

• Standard raft of questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question