GEODIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GEODIS

2.7

Sort:

Inventory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEODIS in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from a recruiter who then scheduled the interview. There was probably 2 weeks between me applying and being called in for an interview.
    I am not sure if there is a disconnect between the recruiting team and operations management but my interviewer forgot that I was going. They did not ask me any questions at all. Basically asked me to ask them questions and once I asked all of the questions I was curious about . They promptly told me thanks for my time and walked me out.
    However one of my final questions was if they perform any annual physical inventories and I was informed that they do they are actually in the middle of preparing to perform one now. Which explained why they seemed so distracted and unprepared but does not excuse them from wasting my time and being highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• what would you like to know   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GEODIS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview the a in person.. a very friendly and a very welcoming company. I did get the job only having to wait only for a week.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEODIS (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The recruiter scheduled the interview at the wrong time (time-zone issues) twice. The second time I confirmed the time and it was still not accurate. They did not have the courtesy to follow up with me regarding their decision. I sent 2 follow up emails and they did not respond to either.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions. "Tell me about a time when..." "How did you manage...."   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at GEODIS in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was just like any other interview. It was three people talking with me mainly about my resume. They basically discussed all of my different experiences and activities. They then asked some basic questions to me about skills and such.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEODIS in August 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy phone call to setup the interview the next day. You'll go in to the warehouse and complete the drug screen and pre-employment paperwork after being shown around the facility if you have never worked in a warehouse type of environment. Orientation followed the following day.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEODIS (Plainfield, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very difficult, they will ask you hard questions. They will go over your resume with a fine tooth cone. Find any and all they can and throw it at you in a way you never thought possible.

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEODIS in November 2015.

Interview

Asked about experience and WMS programs i had previously used. The interview process now is a joke. It doesnt even matter. Have i reached the 30 word minimum yet? nope. now i have

Interview Questions

• How long have you drove a fork lift   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEODIS (Romeoville, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

It was short. I'm waiting to hear back from them. It seems they go through a lot of people and hire a lot. That part has me a little worried. The interview was almost too easy, maybe if they were more thorough they would hire a better caliber of employees and not go through so many people.

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEODIS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was one to one, second interview was with two others. Generally a friendly environment and being open about the job position. They were pretty thorough about describing their expectations.

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GEODIS (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was up front, detailed description of what the position entailed. Hiring manager was thourough in stating hours, including overtime. Nothing out of the ordinary in a basic interview process.