GHA Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at GHA Technologies

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Applied for job on a job search website. Heard back from them within a few days of applying and set up an interview for a day or two after receiving a call. The Interview was with 2 people that head the accounting department at GHA. They were very friendly and warm in describing the work environment, daily tasks expected of interns, and the expected growth of the company.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic questions about experience and future plans within the company and your goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I wanted to make and they met me in the middle.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHA Technologies in May 2018.

Interview

Did a phone interview and it went well. Had a Skype interview which ended u with me being hired and to go to Arizona for training, These interviews all happened within a weeks time.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Mount Laurel, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

They have a telephone interview and a Skype interview and tell you that their top producers earn in excess of $200K a year but they do not tell you until you are far into the inteviewing process that this is a straight commission job. There is NO salary.

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Whittier, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview is done via Skype, they will be looking for your personality and your ability to qualify potential buyers over the phone, the interview was a bit informal as they are looking at your confidence and past experiences

Interview Questions

• Experience and internet speed is the main focus of the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewer read questions from a book. Did not explain much about the job. Did not seem to interested in the answer.

Interview Questions

• None. The interviewer was going thru the motions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They give you airfare and pay for 1 week in Arizona. If you cannot get hired for a job where you work for free, you should give up.

Sep 2, 2015

How can you say you work for free? yes, if you sell nothing, then you haven't earned anything. However, when you do sell you have then earned and are paid the highest commission and bonus pay rates... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GHA Technologies in August 2016.

Interview

I will not disclose the details of the interview but I can tell you it was a very good experience. Working at GHA has been a blessing. I am so happy I was able to find them. I would suggest GHA to anyone and everyone. Working at GHA allows you the ability to be part of something great

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GHA Technologies in January 2016.

Interview

Fast with a high pressure close and a short time fuse. The process included an initial phone call and then a Skype video call. It seemed a bit different than a normal interview in the fact that the interviewer spent more time selling me on the company and less time with typical candidate experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you be in Arizona in two weeks for training that "only happens twice a year"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter over the phone, then submitted a resume, background authorization form, and waited. I then spoke to a hiring specialist and was offered a position. The entire process was very straightforward. The only problem was that some of what the recruiter described about the job did not match the actual job, but that is only on the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?
      What technical experience do you have?
      Have you ever done cold-calling before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GHA Technologies (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked if I had a computer. Asked if I could make 50 calls and send 10 emails minimum per day. Then went into this long drawn out drink the kool-ade pitch talking about how their top performers make $200k a year, plus trips, and bonuses. It was like someone was trying to sell me on why I should join there, and it wasn't an interview for a RSM role at all. Here are some FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFOREHAND: Number 1: They pay No Salaray whatsoever. Zero. Zilch. Nada. 2. It is a full commission position, only if you exceed goals that are not realistic from what I gathered. 3. They are a typical bait and switch operation that posts all these glamorous figures and "almost promises" on their job postings to get quality people to apply, and then you become a phone burner. That's it. Any company that doesn't pay at least some form of salary, and over-glamorizes the title to hawk people into their company does not care about the people they hire. You will come out of pocket for expenses prior to ever earning a single dime with this place. That's what I gathered, and after the interviewer knew where I was going, he quickly mentioned we had ran out of time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a computer?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a VoiP or Landline phone?   Answer Question
    • Can you make 50 calls and send 10 emails minimum per day?   Answer Question
    • Would you like to continue to the skills-based mock customer sale scenario?   Answer Question

Feb 29, 2016

you are very mistaken, the daily call goals and weekly appointments are very realistic and we pay bonuses for calls and appointments. We have the best plans for calls, appointments, promotions, and... More

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GHA Technologies in April 2013.

Interview

Short and to the point. Feels like more of a recruiting process vs. a review of qualifications. New hires are hired and in training within 1-3 weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

GHA Technologies Response

Aug 4, 2015

After many years of growth and success we have a very good feel for the most desirable candidates especially when much of the background info is contained in the resume, job application, and... More