GOJO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GOJO

3.1

UAC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

My interview consisted of several steps: interview with an HR specialist, interview with the manager, interview with team members, and a test on skills which included English grammar/proofreading, timeline, and budgeting development based on a task, and questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Can you give an example of a situation when you were very stressed, and how you handled that.   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews (one with the talent acquisition specialist & the second with the supervisor over the benefits dept), 1 long interview (5 sets of 45 minutes with a different person each time), and then a 30 minute presentation/power point.

Interview Questions

• All questions were "tell me a bout a time when..."   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Just two in person interviews. Two people interviewing each time. There was also a pre-interview phone screen to just ask about location and past salaries. They asked about past projects and internships that I have had. They also described a little bit about some of the projects that they are working on and explained how I would fit into the structure of the company.

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have and what projects have you worked on?   Answer Question

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Had 1 interview. Was told I'd be contacted in 3 days if I got the job.the interview Was very easy and management was nice and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• If u could use a computer. Work over time.stand for long hours.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH).

Interview

I was most disappointed with this process of interviewing. The process was long and drawn out as well as I came back several times to only be told that I was passed over by an internal canidate, and this was told to me after I called and called for weeks to speak to HR. Several of the interviewers were late, over 30 minutes for a few of them and they did not apologize, I know things happen, but an apology would have been considerate.
    I had a phone screen with HR, phone screen with Hiring manager, on site interview with manager and additional staff, and I had an interview with management at Headquarters where I waited for an hour to be told I would have to reschedule becasue the other parties did not come into the office that day. I also felt this was inconsiderate considering I am unemployed and drove quite a long way. Gas costs money. In the end I was not given an offer and was not going to be told this I guess until I called and confirmed. Very unprofessional staff.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

Fairly comprehensive. Had two separate rounds of interviews. I was asked to give a project presentation as a last step. They checked references and background.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, but questions were typical ones you get anywhere.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate pay since it was well above what I was already making. I did negotiate some relo benefits which were generally accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH).

Interview

Overly complicated, not enough focus on skills or experience. Predetermined boilerplate questions instead of specifics regarding position or previous work experience. Appeared that not all interviewers were familiar with the actual position.

Interview Questions

• Lots of "tell me about a time... how did you make that decision, what did you learn..."   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH).

Interview

2 interviews, plus at least a phone screen, each interviewer has a few competencies to analyze but what counts is cultural fit. Which is you have to agree with management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiating room was given

Machine Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

You have to go through three interviews. Kind of difficult. Then you have to take a lock out tag out test. If you pass that then you go to an eight hour orientation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle diversity? If you can't understand one of the employees that is not from here what do you do?   1 Answer

Sustainability Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Screening phone call with HR - 30-60 minutes
    Screening phone call with hiring supervisor 30-60 minutes
    Day long interview - six 46-60 minute interviews
    Day long interview - six 46-60 minute interviews + 40 minute presentation with 20 minutes for questions

Interview Questions

• Variety of behavioral and background questions. Many geared towards how you handled difficult situations, work in teams, past success or failures, etc.   Answer Question