GOJO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

3.1

Ecommerce Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with several people. Interview process revealed a rigid, top down culture. Interviewers were cordial and professional until the HR interviewer asked about past earnings. I got the impression from employees that it was not a good place for entrepreneurial people.

Interview Questions

• What did you earn in your past jobs?   1 Answer

Division Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GOJO (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I just completed a initial phone interview with HR and it was a complete joke. She knew nothing about the position and even worse what she thought she knew was inaccurate.
    It was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• All she did was go through my resume and lastly asked why I felt I was a good fit for the job. Very standard, nothing special.   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Just two in person interviews. Two people interviewing each time. There was also a pre-interview phone screen to just ask about location and past salaries. They asked about past projects and internships that I have had. They also described a little bit about some of the projects that they are working on and explained how I would fit into the structure of the company.

Interview Questions

• What past experience do you have and what projects have you worked on?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH).

Interview

2 interviews, plus at least a phone screen, each interviewer has a few competencies to analyze but what counts is cultural fit. Which is you have to agree with management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiating room was given

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews (one with the talent acquisition specialist & the second with the supervisor over the benefits dept), 1 long interview (5 sets of 45 minutes with a different person each time), and then a 30 minute presentation/power point.

Interview Questions

• All questions were "tell me a bout a time when..."   Answer Question

Manager, Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring manager was not very communicative. She did not confirm initial phone interview so I had to assume that the day/time was convenient for her. The interview lasted about 20 minutes in which not much about my background was discussed. She told me she'd be getting back to me the following day or so regarding next steps but I never heard back. Subsequent follow up on my part was not acknowledged. I am still in limbo 6 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions per se, as interviewer didn't delve deeply into my background or qualifications.   Answer Question

Machine Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

You have to go through three interviews. Kind of difficult. Then you have to take a lock out tag out test. If you pass that then you go to an eight hour orientation.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle diversity? If you can't understand one of the employees that is not from here what do you do?   1 Answer

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GOJO (East Lansing, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

it was during a career fair very laid back and informal just talked about likes and dislikes as well as where i see myself in 5 years and talked about the company as a whole

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GOJO (Cuyahoga Falls, OH).

Interview

I was most disappointed with this process of interviewing. The process was long and drawn out as well as I came back several times to only be told that I was passed over by an internal canidate, and this was told to me after I called and called for weeks to speak to HR. Several of the interviewers were late, over 30 minutes for a few of them and they did not apologize, I know things happen, but an apology would have been considerate.
    I had a phone screen with HR, phone screen with Hiring manager, on site interview with manager and additional staff, and I had an interview with management at Headquarters where I waited for an hour to be told I would have to reschedule becasue the other parties did not come into the office that day. I also felt this was inconsiderate considering I am unemployed and drove quite a long way. Gas costs money. In the end I was not given an offer and was not going to be told this I guess until I called and confirmed. Very unprofessional staff.

UAC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GOJO (Akron, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

My interview consisted of several steps: interview with an HR specialist, interview with the manager, interview with team members, and a test on skills which included English grammar/proofreading, timeline, and budgeting development based on a task, and questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Can you give an example of a situation when you were very stressed, and how you handled that.   1 Answer