GOPA IT Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at GOPA IT Consultants

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GOPA IT Consultants (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

Skype, 1:1, Onsite

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at GOPA IT Consultants in March 2013.

Interview

First round was a video intervew, discussed about my background. The second was a on- campus panel interview, talked about my experience and some technical questions.

SAP Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GOPA IT Consultants.

Interview

Got a video interview and an on campus interview. The process is good. The video interview is just about some normal questions such as the reason that you want to work for GOPA and personal background. The on campus interview includes some technical questions. It is better to have some background in transportation field. The interviewers are nice.

SAP Transportation Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GOPA IT Consultants (San Mateo, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Actually, the company is called Novigo now. I attended the information session on campus and submit my resume. After three weeks, I got a 40 minutes Skype interview. There are some general questions, such as tell me something about yourself, your strengths, weakness, how you handle challenge, your career goal, etc. I passed this round and get into the onsite interview at San Mateo. The onsite interview includes three parts: ten minutes presentation, group case studies and 15 minutes report, and several face to face interviews, including technical questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• When you work in a team, there is a team member who does not do anything. How do you deal with it?   1 Answer